Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaoooo I apologize my dude

You niggas always start with that cornball passive aggressive shit and wanna play “the internet” games when you get what you asked for

I been playing that Benny heavy, got me snapping on niggas

Nah you did too much over a fucking adjective. There was nothing passive aggressive about the post. Niggas not allowed to disagree with you? Lol. Tf.

Some of you niggas be talking like you want real smoke. We on the internet. You good. Just talk ball.

Nah you did too much over a fucking adjective. There was nothing passive aggressive about the post. Niggas not allowed to disagree with you? Lol. Tf.

Some of you niggas be talking like you want real smoke. We on the internet. You good. Just talk ball.

So are yall gonna trade lowry and let vanfleet run the offense or nah? Might as well

So are yall gonna trade lowry and let vanfleet run the offense or nah? Might as well

Lowry, gasol, and ibaka are free agents after this season. I think masai will do exactly what he has said. He'll give them a honest chance to run it back, if that doesn't work he'll keep developing young guys and go into asset collection mode. He's been clear about it. So by the deadline he'll be trying to add or sending those 3 to true contenders for picks and young players.

I'm pretty sure the plan is to collect some kind of asset base to make a run at Giannis after he extends, Milwaukee drops the ball as a team and he realizes theres no real future with Middleton, Lopez and Bledsoe. They've already made the first critical mistake and let brogdon go instead of getting rid of Lopez or Bledsoe who are both replaceable af and on the wrong sides of 30.
Just need philly to handle business this year and next stay away from any unnecessary long term deals besides siakam and fvv and we should be straight.
One thing we can take from the nets is that we have to remain competitive while going through this. Which I think with the rosters make up and pedigree is very possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmaooooo. I'm out.

We at the niggas saying anything stage.
Marc gasol is 34. You might as well have stayed quiet. Haven't said a single substantial fact.

Off this.

View attachment 150784
Anyway I'm done dragging you niggas for the day.
I ain't invested anymore but you tripping.

LOL, poor @King Freeman was done with u guys 4 pages ago, but u bullies keep forcing him to argue with u guys.

Probably going to miss out on Iguodala now that the trade is official and we didn't include a 3 team

More than likely going to have to wait for the buyout market or settle for Jr Smif

Andrew Wiggins getting shit for not playing for Canada in FIBA saying "he doesn't feel like it's the right time" lol

They say he hasn't played for Canada since 2012?

It's funny because between

Murray, Wiggins, Barrett, olynyk, Thompson, Corey Joseph, Dillon Brooks, and Dwight Powell

They have a decent team with nick nurse coaching

Wiggins just a lazy sack of shit he should have 0 fans

Andrew Wiggins getting shit for not playing for Canada in FIBA saying "he doesn't feel like it's the right time" lol

They say he hasn't played for Canada since 2012?

It's funny because between

Murray, Wiggins, Barrett, olynyk, Thompson, Corey Joseph, Dillon Brooks, and Dwight Powell

They have a decent team with nick nurse coaching

Wiggins just a lazy sack of shit he should have 0 fans

Dude is the definition of doing it for a check. 0 love for the game or care for his legacy.

I aint hating on him cause thats exactly how I feel about my job. Only difference is I dont get 150 mil in 5 years doing something I dont like. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back