Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically saying his argument seems to be Kyrie isn’t much a better option than Dlo? and he thinks he’s “dragging” niggas? Lmao!!

We lost Ed Davis and replaced him with Deandre Jordan which is an upgrade. This nigga low key exposing himself for lols but trying to convince niggas We should be watch out for for washed Gasol, bet heard you!

That first anonymous quote on Kawhi is why I don’t take claims he the best in the league serious. Based on what

Just let niggas have it and move on. Definitely top 5-7 but I know for a fact I’m taking 4 guys ahead of him (Steph,KD, Joel, AD)

I ain't invested anymore but you tripping.

So basically saying his argument seems to be Kyrie isn’t much a better option than Dlo? and he thinks he’s “dragging” niggas? Lmao!!

We lost Ed Davis and replaced him with Deandre Jordan which is an upgrade. This nigga low key exposing himself for lols but trying to convince niggas We should be watch out for for washed Gasol, bet heard you!

Idk about Deandre being an uprgrade over Ed Davis

Lol. Log back off.

Anyway... any of you nets "fans" care to discuss the topic at hand or nah?

Niggas wanna use the fact I'm an asshole as plot armor when all I'm talking about is ball.

Irving / Dinwiddie
Harris / Temple
Levert / Prince
Kurucs / Chandler
Jordan / Allen

Long post
So heres what makes the nets competitive. Caris Levert is a baller. Anybody paying attention early last season would tell you he was having a breakout season and was easily our best player. Likely to get that allstar slot instead of DLo if he didnt break his leg in November. A slasher thats difficult to guard due to his body control, can shoot the 3 but still improving there. Good defender. Only reason he isnt compared to Tatum is cuz the nets were under the radar

Joe Harris, lead the league last season in 3 point %. Shows an elite catch and shoot game with off-ball screen movements, think JJ Reddick or Kyle Korver. He’s also actually decent at putting the ball on the floor and finishing at the rim with contact. Nba2k just gave him the 3rd highest 3pt rating behind steph & klay.

Jarret Allen. You’ve seen him on espn blocking the likes of bron, blake, giannis.. he’s grown a reputation as a rim protector. Decent touch on the pick and roll, can shoot the 3, is a clint capella type of player. His only glaring issue was he needed to bulk up, was getting bullied by more physical 5’s. He put on 10 lbs this season so we’lll see

Spencer Dinwiddie. A potential 6th man of the year candidate. Can and has completely taken over games. Very skilled at finishing at the rim, under heavy contact and with finesse on the touch. Respectable shooter.

Rodion Kurucs is an unknown to people who didnt watch nets, best way i can describe him is think andrei kirilenko. He’s a 3 that is versatile enough to play the 4 with that swiss army knife style. Has good defensive instincts and hands, but showed rookie mistakes occasionally. Can shoot the 3 reliably, but also puts the ball on the floor with long strides and euro step finishes. He also bulked up this summer.

The others, Deandre .. Garret Temple .. Taurean Prince .. Wilson Chandler .. should help our defense compared to last season without losing our small ball identity.

And then Kyrie Irving, being inserted into a system under Kenny Atkinson that already heavily revolved around the point guard. DLo was one of the league leaders in pick and roll attempts, but Kyrie is a way better player for it. DLo wasnt a strong penetrator.. kyrie is. DLo lived off the midrange and 3, but kyrie also does that better. I see Kyrie eating on this squad. Celtics had a lot of internal shit where other players wanted their shine, we are more in line with a central agenda in Brooklyn.

I’m not naive to think we are title contenders right away, but at least put us in the convo with boston and indy. People forget after Caris broke his leg, the team had an abysmal record and went something like 8-15 or some shit. Then went on to have the best record for the month of January if im not mistaken 11-4... and stayed competitive to will our way back into over .500 ..... at the very least it should be fun to watch them compete

I get the feelings percolating like a motherfucka around here lol. Damn.

Irving / Dinwiddie
Harris / Temple
Levert / Prince
Kurucs / Chandler
Jordan / Allen

Long post
So heres what makes the nets competitive. Caris Levert is a baller. Anybody paying attention early last season would tell you he was having a breakout season and was easily our best player. Likely to get that allstar slot instead of DLo if he didnt break his leg in November. A slasher thats difficult to guard due to his body control, can shoot the 3 but still improving there. Good defender. Only reason he isnt compared to Tatum is cuz the nets were under the radar

Joe Harris, lead the league last season in 3 point %. Shows an elite catch and shoot game with off-ball screen movements, think JJ Reddick or Kyle Korver. He’s also actually decent at putting the ball on the floor and finishing at the rim with contact. Nba2k just gave him the 3rd highest 3pt rating behind steph & klay.

Jarret Allen. You’ve seen him on espn blocking the likes of bron, blake, giannis.. he’s grown a reputation as a rim protector. Decent touch on the pick and roll, can shoot the 3, is a clint capella type of player. His only glaring issue was he needed to bulk up, was getting bullied by more physical 5’s. He put on 10 lbs this season so we’lll see

Spencer Dinwiddie. A potential 6th man of the year candidate. Can and has completely taken over games. Very skilled at finishing at the rim, under heavy contact and with finesse on the touch. Respectable shooter.

Rodion Kurucs is an unknown to people who didnt watch nets, best way i can describe him is think andrei kirilenko. He’s a 3 that is versatile enough to play the 4 with that swiss army knife style. Has good defensive instincts and hands, but showed rookie mistakes occasionally. Can shoot the 3 reliably, but also puts the ball on the floor with long strides and euro step finishes. He also bulked up this summer.

The others, Deandre .. Garret Temple .. Taurean Prince .. Wilson Chandler .. should help our defense compared to last season without losing our small ball identity.

And then Kyrie Irving, being inserted into a system under Kenny Atkinson that already heavily revolved around the point guard. DLo was one of the league leaders in pick and roll attempts, but Kyrie is a way better player for it. DLo wasnt a strong penetrator.. kyrie is. DLo lived off the midrange and 3, but kyrie also does that better. I see Kyrie eating on this squad. Celtics had a lot of internal shit where other players wanted their shine, we are more in line with a central agenda in Brooklyn.

I’m not naive to think we are title contenders right away, but at least put us in the convo with boston and indy. People forget after Caris broke his leg, the team had an abysmal record and went something like 8-15 or some shit. Then went on to have the best record for the month of January if im not mistaken 11-4... and stayed competitive to will our way back into over .500 ..... at the very least it should be fun to watch them compete

You need more people but respect for answering without feelings or hyperbole.

Steph/KD all time great players if they stopped playing today

Joel Embiid/AD some of most talented players to come thru the league EVER already

You can disagree, but tripping, nah you just don’t know what the fuck you talking about

I told niggas 2 years ago, if you replace Derozan with PG, they would’ve been in the finals.

Niggas 30+ trying to recapture High school glory and make it to the cool kids table

It’s over dunny. Shit wasn’t meant to be. Don’t be a lame ass nigga posting weak gifs cause you can’t articulate. I love you bro. I told you pussy niggas about smacking the gate. Why you wanna flirt with niggas on the internet g

Them Nets niggas pissing on your 574s. Fight back g

Niggas 30+ trying to recapture High school glory and make it to the cool kids table

It’s over dunny. Shit wasn’t meant to be. Don’t be a lame ass nigga posting weak gifs cause you can’t articulate. I love you bro. I told you pussy niggas about smacking the gate. Why you wanna flirt with niggas on the internet g

Man if you only knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back