Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday should be great with the talking points on ESPN. Lmao. Stephen is right about Steph not having more to prove than Harden.

Not being able to voice your opinion or work in the media as a former player if you were not a scorer while you were in the league is BS though. Some of the best analysis comes from role players. Tim Legler was really good when he was getting more air time at ESPN and Kenny Smith is good at TNT. Shit even Kendrick Perkins is pretty good at ESPN. I admit Hollins and Jones are trash and Lebron apologist though. Lol.

Look at this guy.

Show me where I said THE deepest team in the league. You knew exactly what I meant because it was written clearly but decided to draw it to the max. The exact ESPN clown shit I was talking about when it comes to discussions on the Knicks.

I also very clearly didn’t say we’re amongst the best. Just that you can’t name too many teams with our depth 1 through 15 asset wise.

- If you know, reading is fundamental, you know.

g1432024591189673818.jpg

Meh ...

Quote your original post man.

You know what you said is retarded. I’m not going to prove it to you.

Meh ...

Quote your original post man.

You know what you said is retarded. I’m not going to prove it to you.

Uhm... okay.

Most won't acknowledge it but the Knicks have done a phenomenal job acquiring assets. I think we're easily one of the deepest teams in the league with the biggest thing holding us back being the lack of a star in a star driven league.

“One of...”

And then...

Because it's a league of stars, the middle and top of the conference is out of reach for us, but it's about time folks start appropriately analyzing our potential.

Monday should be great with the talking points on ESPN. Lmao. Stephen is right about Steph not having more to prove than Harden.

Not being able to voice your opinion or work in the media as a former player if you were not a scorer while you were in the league is BS though. Some of the best analysis comes from role players. Tim Legler was really good when he was getting more air time at ESPN and Kenny Smith is good at TNT. Shit even Kendrick Perkins is pretty good at ESPN. I admit Hollins and Jones are trash and Lebron apologist though. Lol.

Kenny Smith averaged over 10 ppg for his career so he makes the cut.

Kenny Smith averaged over 10 ppg for his career so he makes the cut.

Lmao. You got me.

I guess that's why Stephen Jackson said you had to at least averaged 10 point per game for your career. It really opens up the floor a bit more for good role players. He could have said average at least 7PPG for your career and it would still exclude Jones and Hollins and Legler would make the cut. Lol. Those 2 (especially Hollins) aren't good at the job but they are some what charismatic and don't mind being controversial which gets them air time

UnScene -

“I think we’re one of the deepest teams in the league”

View attachment 149948

And then proceeded to talk about assets and potential trade bait. Even gave the specific disclaimer multiple times that I wasn’t speaking in regards to contending at the top of the conference. Stated multiple times that we won’t be anything without a star player.

So you’re quoting me but what are you disputing? Because if you’re disputing the quality of the pick ups then debate Woj & Begley because they’ve said the exact same things that I said. But you get your basketball knowledge from Max Kellerman & Molly Qerim.

I typed up a whole team offseason breakdown and you only quoted one sentence that I specifically expounded upon because I know some of y’all be stuck on slow in here and don’t know ball.

But I guess when it comes to an ability to have substantive basketball discussion you’re more lost than the man you posted once he lost his mother.

And then proceeded to talk about assets and potential trade bait. Even gave the specific disclaimer multiple times that I wasn’t speaking in regards to contending at the top of the conference. Stated multiple times that we won’t be anything without a star player.

So you’re quoting me but what are you disputing? Because if you’re disputing the quality of the pick ups then debate Woj & Begley because they’ve said the exact same things that I said. But you get your basketball knowledge from Max Kellerman & Molly Qerim.

I typed up a whole team offseason breakdown and you only quoted one sentence that I specifically expounded upon because I know some of y’all be stuck on slow in here and don’t know ball.

But I guess when it comes to an ability to have substantive basketball discussion you’re more lost than the man you posted once he lost his mother.

You say you want to have a substantive basketball discussion but have introduced the personal attacks.

If you can't see why so many found your post funny, there's really nothing that can be said to you. If you truly believe that the Knicks are one of the deepest teams in the league and did a "phenomenal" job at filling out this roster, you're just going to be in disagreement with most here.

You say you want to have a substantive basketball discussion but have introduced the personal attacks.

If you can't see why so many found your post funny, there's really nothing that can be said to you. If you truly believe that the Knicks are one of the deepest teams in the league and did a "phenomenal" job at filling out this roster, you're just going to be in disagreement with most here.

Nah. Lol I gave substantive takes and got lol’s and memes. Talking shit in a basketball context is hardly personal, I know none of us are that sensitive.

Nice spin though.

I’m not looking for agreement. You cherry picked buzz words out of a full write up I gave. I expounded on every point and now you’re the second person to cherry pick a word to spin my statement into something other than what I clearly explained.

You really telling me right now that your disagreement comes from my choice of adjective? Phenomenal was the straw that broke the camels back? Lmao you didn’t talk about a single one of my points. It’s equivalent to getting mad at a headline without acknowledging the article.

How about we lost the teams with deeper rosters and have an actual discussion.

Nah. Lol I gave substantive takes and got lol’s and memes. Talking shit in a basketball context is hardly personal, I know none of us are that sensitive.

Nice spin though.

I’m not looking for agreement. You cherry picked buzz words out of a full write up I gave. I expounded on every point and now you’re the second person to cherry pick a word to spin my statement into something other than what I clearly explained.

You really telling me right now that your disagreement comes from my choice of adjective? Phenomenal was the straw that broke the camels back? Lmao you didn’t talk about a single one of my points. It’s equivalent to getting mad at a headline without acknowledging the article.

How about we lost the teams with deeper rosters and have an actual discussion.

We're cherry picking because ain't nobody trying to dissect that whole post when we don't agree on the premise to begin with. You're obviously high on the Knicks offseason. I don't think you should be. It's really that simple.

Did the Knicks somewhat salvage what could have been a very bad offseason, a little.

Don't try to play down your use of phenomenal either. You chose that word for a reason. Stand behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back