Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If god was a real nigga, he would fix it for CP3 to somehow get bought out and find his way back to the Clippers. People couldn't throw out the ring chasing narrative either. That man is just going back home. The icing on the cake would be if he got a ring too.
He from the NC area going home would be the hornets lol .... overall CP3 has his chances

If god was a real nigga, he would fix it for CP3 to somehow get bought out and find his way back to the Clippers. People couldn't throw out the ring chasing narrative either. That man is just going back home. The icing on the cake would be if he got a ring too.

Do you realize how much bread he'd have to leave on the table? I know OKC isn't trying to give him anywhere close to what's left on that contract.

Teams giving up picks for a 34 year old Chris Paul with 120 mil left? lol

Presti will have to give someone a pick to take him

You’re right.
And I agree in principle. But ...

A) Some teams are run by retards in the FO.

B) CP is still a valuable piece for a contender or a team that thinks they could be a contender?

Next year how many late 1st Rd Draft picks are going to be more impactful than a 34 yr old Chris Paul?

Dragic/JJ/Kelly

For

John Wall + 1st rounder in 2021 (unprotected)

tenor.gif

@juks

I'll take Chris Paul..fuck it

You have no choice Duke loll , you clearly don’t know how Pat Riley operates he’s the og star chaser and trust me when I tell you Miami will be better with cp than they would with russ low iq declining ass

You still want Dion??
:tuh:
Yes he's an intense guy next to jimmyand they will respect each other from their mindsets and and they both are willing to take and make big shots. A breath of fresh air from ben Simmons, Wiggins, towns and bitch niggas who was on the bulls when he got fed up. Also Dion's defense is hugely underrated

You have no choice Duke loll , you clearly don’t know how Pat Riley operates he’s the og star chaser and trust me when I tell you Miami will be better with cp than they would with russ low iq declining ass

You say that like I havent been vehemently against having russ. I'd want Paul because we most likely wouldn't have to give up any young assets and can maybe get a pick out it. Maybe wait a lil bit more to add Leonard as a piece to trade. Trade away the older guys and then when Beal wants out, trade justise, maybe the pick we got for paul if it's possible, and Dion, etc for beal

Also Paul is expiring in the summer of 21 I think right?

Last edited:
You say that like I havent been vehemently against having russ. I'd want Paul because we most likely wouldn't have to give up any young assets and can maybe get a pick out it. Maybe wit a lil bit more to add Leonard as a piece to trade. Trade away the older guys and then when Beal wants out, trade justise, maybe the pick we got for paul if it's possible, and Dion, etc for beal

Also Paul is expiring in the summer of 21 I think right?

Nope. Contract runs until summer of 22. He has a player option in 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back