Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy building around a 30 year old who couldnt even lead the bulls to one win after being up 2-0 with homecourt advantage

talking bout it's over you should know , you aint winnin shit no time soon
Lmao @ you talking about your own team's failure the last time you sniffed the playoffs this way

I'm tired of telling you the same thing. We aren't done don't even worry you and I both know russ wasn't the answer

When we get Beal me and you can reconvene

Chris Paul had the best defensive impact for pg's in the nba despite missing 24 games , rockets had the best net rating in the league and a top 5 defense since he returned from his hamstring injury and every team he's been on since 2011 has been top 8 in the nba in offense

heat 26th in offense last season and will let iso jimmy run the show lol, and y'all got the audacity to say you hate talking ball with cats in real life foh

bet money chris paul on miami would make them wack niggas a top 4 seed instead of the 6-8 seed they're on track to be.

Chris Paul had the best defensive impact for pg's in the nba despite missing 24 games , rockets had the best net rating in the league and a top 5 defense since he returned from his hamstring injury and every team he's been on since 2011 has been top 8 in the nba in offense

heat 26th in offense last season and will let iso jimmy run the show lol, and y'all got the audacity to say you hate talking ball with cats in real life foh

bet money chris paul on miami would make them wack niggas a top 4 seed instead of the 6-8 seed they're on track to be.

His health is always in question thought. Can’t trust him to be there

Gonna be interesting to see how this works out

Harden done came a long ass way from being the first sub off the bench in OKC

How will Russ handle essentially being second fiddle

So Kawhi took a 3 year deal (2 years + an option) to play for the LA Clippers?

Hahaha... way to listen to his drunk Uncle for basketball advice.

Clippers aren't even going to make it to the Finals in the next two years.

He better stay healthy if he is looking for the max deal in his third year option...

tenor (61).gif

Clearly this isnt an ideal situation but this is probably the best we were going to do if we wanted tp realistically get of Paul's contract......one bad contract for another but at least we get a younger and more durable player(relatively speaking) and we get to possibly extend our window by a year or 2

As much as I shit on Westbrook the two things that he'll bring if nothing else is a level of intensity that's been missing and someone else who can put pressure on the defense

Thats all I got.....I dont see how we're going to be able to defend other backcourts and how two of the worst players off the ball are going to coexist on offense

This season is going to be insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back