Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Westbrook would thrive in Miami due to actually being coached and having a coach who has the front office backing 100%. So if Russell does something Spolestra told him not to do Eric will not have to worry about the front office taking Westbrook's side.

Russell I also believe will respect Spo due to him winning championships and commanding the respect of Hall of Fame caliber players. You never have to worry about Westbrook's effort level just his decision making and I think coaching has been one of the reasons his decision making has been trash throughout his career. Billy Donovan was put in a bad situation going to a team with established star players and it being his 1st pro job. Scott Brooks wasn't all that great of a coach and helped foster alot of Russell's bad habits.

His contract is awful and his game is gonna age badly if he doesn't fix his shooting though.

Dont act like you wasnt dissing Herro before the draft
Yeah and I layed off because okpala is better than him also I didnt realize how much this draft sucks. He fits a team need plus his game tape pre draft was mid. Even so, that was only a month affair

I been saying fuck Westbrook since at least 2012

From fat boy windhorst

First, Durant initially balked at being traded for Russell straight up, multiple sources said. He didn’t think it was a fair deal, and in this case, the Warriors had to not just satisfy the Nets, but also Durant.

Leverage was applied by the player, and Golden State had to include a first-round pick before Durant would agree to sign off. The Warriors begrudgingly gave it up and did so with a heavy condition: If the pick falls within the top 20 next year, they don’t have to send it, and instead will only give Brooklyn a second-round pick … in six years.

Oklahoma City has asked the Heat for multiple young, valuable assets in trade conversations involving guard Russell Westbrook, and Miami - at least to this point - has refused, according to a league source briefed on the discussions by one of the teams.

OKC has asked the Heat to include impressive rookie guard Tyler Herro in the proposed trade, but the Heat has been very reluctant to do that. Because Herro signed with the Heat on Wednesday, he cannot be included in any trade for 30 days, but that isn’t viewed as an obstacle.

At another point in the discussions this week, the Thunder asked the Heat to include two among Herro, Bam Adebayo and Justise Winslow, according to a source in touch with one of the two teams. The Heat also is opposed to including Adebayo, whom Erik Spoelstra ranked among the best centers in the league in the final months of last season.

Though the Heat very much would like to add Westbrook, those OKC demands had resulted in a stalement in conversations as of Wednesday evening.

Whether the Heat would be willing to include Winslow remains to be seen. Though the Heat is pleased with Winslow and views him as a core piece, his value might be diminished somewhat with Westbrook here because Winslow does some of his best work while playing on the ball - an opportunity which would come less frequently with Westbrook on the Heat.

Keep holding your breath fuck niggas

Idk why presti thinking he got leverage lol

Either have maxed out westbrook on a lotto team or take winslow, Dragic, and a pick

YOU the one that needs cap relief..

Bradley Beal a jack ass if he just says "trade me to miami" it's a go but they STILL dont have a GM so it's moot

I will gladly give up w/e is needed for beal except bam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back