Not open for further replies.
What's your board looking like OGCC?

Here is my big board also based with fit for the Pelicans

1. Zion
2. JA
3. White
4. Barret
5. Garland
man idk...i was so done with AD that i was ready for him to leave, but Griffin is saying ALL the right things

not sure how much he actually believes or if he just doing lip service but seems like he wants at least a shot to try and build something with AD. I think in the back of his mind he definitely has a plan if AD still wants to bolt so he's not gonna beg him to stay, but i think the need changes if he somehow is able to convince him to stay

idk man

man idk...i was so done with AD that i was ready for him to leave, but Griffin is saying ALL the right things

not sure how much he actually believes or if he just doing lip service but seems like he wants at least a shot to try and build something with AD. I think in the back of his mind he definitely has a plan if AD still wants to bolt so he's not gonna beg him to stay, but i think the need changes if he somehow is able to convince him to stay

idk man
I'm with you. I'm honestly all in on Zion, if it's possible where we luck up with the number one pick, and NY has the number 2 pick I'm trading AD for Robinson, Knox, And draft Ja Morrant

A core of Zion, Jrue, Ja would be be dope, but shit a committed AD Jrue and Zion would be best case overall. I swear I'm cutting up and flexing my ass off if either scneario happens.

My realistic wish list at 16 would be

1. Brandon Clark

2. Romeo Langford

3. Rui Hachimura

4. Kevin Porter Jr

5. Carson Edwards

do yall think my youngin cam reddish is any good?
his people are real excited about this.....the other nba wives already connected with his mom and his family is real proud.

When the dust settles, this dude is going top 5.

I dont know about that. Hes a pretty safe pick in a volatile draft class tho so i can see him going top 10. Dude is a game changer on both ends. High motor elite defensive player and a Perfect small ball 5.

do yall think my youngin cam reddish is any good?
his people are real excited about this.....the other nba wives already connected with his mom and his family is real proud.

I dont know tbh bruh. Hes got all the tools to be an elite player but he lacks the will and killer mentality. Could be another Rudy Gay/Wiggins type which is still pretty good for a guy your likely picking in the 5-8 range.

I dont know tbh bruh. Hes got all the tools to be an elite player but he lacks the will and killer mentality. Could be another Rudy Gay/Wiggins type which is still pretty good for a guy your likely picking in the 5-8 range.
we are all proud of him.....his dad put in work to get him to this point.

his mom.......man...she sacrificed alot for her kids.

i dont say this often.....but this family deserves all they get.
he is a good kid and his parents are very humble.

Odds are flattened so basically it's whoever lucks up even the teams with the best odds have strong chances to drop

if the bulls drop they had talks with the lakers for lonzo in february.I'd trade the pick for conley,lonzo or jrue(pick swaps if they are lower not just the pick)

I’m hoping for

1. Knicks or Hawks
2.Bulls
3. Lakers (so we can flip it)
4. Knicks or Hawks (whoever doesn’t get 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back