Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That OKC 30 for 30.......man.... Trade Russ and the cipher complete

They earned this reset wholetime that geek Presti was getting celebrated for losing lottery picks turned top players

Push the gotdamn button. Blow everybody up. You dropped a bomb on me, baby

Steven Adams, Andre Roberson, Gallinari= Heatles 2.0

We can finally trade russ but I don't know what we can get from him.....we can keep Billy donvan weak ass now.. hell we about to rebuild

That OKC 30 for 30.......man.... Trade Russ and the cipher complete

They earned this reset wholetime that geek Presti was getting celebrated for losing lottery picks turned top players

Push the gotdamn button. Blow everybody up. You dropped a bomb on me, baby

Steven Adams, Andre Roberson, Gallinari= Heatles 2.0
Why do ya'll keep running with the narrative that Sam presti wanted to trade jh???? The owner didn't want to pay and James harden played like shit in the finals he didn't show up

What if OKC tried to get Bradley Beal with some of those draft picks and of course players with matching salaries? I know Washington most likely will not do that but it's a thought

Fam I’m more shocked all this happened at 2/3 in the am.

Woke up and saw we signed KCP and figured they got tired waiting lol nahhhh

Then got on twitter and saw mad shit lol that deal phenomenal for both OKC and Clips. Thunder was in no mans land. I’d def try to flip Russ to Miami now if I’m OKC.

Is what it is. Time to just hoop.

We just gotta hover in that 3 seed to 5 seed range, until buyout season hits. Good thing there is all the potential buyout guys are Bron groupies and if Iggy don’t get traded(Pelinka)

I already said the pelicans had some nice talent and would be fun to watch griffin did good you need any more reassurance?

now stay your soccer mom faggot ass out my notifications herb
Yeah yeah yeah

Don't get ghost for a week next time like a lil bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back