NBA Offseason thread

#1hiphopjunki3

Go Spurs Go!!
Feb 10, 2018
ABW Bucks
$211,784
I kind of like the idea of Cousins on the Spurs.....him, Rudy and Derozan fuck with each other heavy(nh), San Antonio would be able to continue his rehab without much pressure and its low risk/high reward for a team that doesnr have the best history of attracting top tier talent in free agency

Having a big man rotation of LA, Poeltl and Cousins isnt bad and of course if doesnt work they can let him go ala Melo

I think San Antonio could use another wing also though and might need to look at taking a chance on someone like Stanley Johnson to fill that roster spot

It's like you read my mind completely!!! All of what you typed is exactly what I was thinking but I don't think they will get another wing player after grabbing Carroll unless they move some of the guards on the roster. I doubt they take Cousins but I think he could excel in a 6th man role.

Reactions: southsil4lil

AP21

Don't ask me for s**t!!!
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$50,041,059
Man y'all go outside for a lil while lol

Stop refreshing Twitter trying to see where board man goes.

He's borderline in fuck you territory with me because of this shit. I got more pressing shit to do than to keep track of when this nigga signing lol

Nah Son

Legion of Trill
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$98,798
Woj probably like why I gotta get cussed out under every tweet cause this mf taking so long