Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I was just thinking this! Literally no one in the media is talking about this and everyone is saying KD will play in NY for Zion when AD has proven his worth in league and has a bigger pull to KD and Kyrie than an college kid. ESPN and NY fans about to be pissed off when it happens. To me AD is a fucking combo deal for the Knicks, why would they keep Zion when it would be a gurantee for KD or Kyrie (AD and Kyrie are best friends)? It's funny how no one on ESPN or websites bringing this shit up. Dolan better be smart bruh lol

The Knicks wont do this cause they print money, but one reason you keep Zion is money. He is gonna make teams so much money. Gaurantee more people know Zions name than ADs name and Zion never even played a game in the NBA.

Honestly, reports saying that the Knicks can get AD for the 2nd or 3rd pick got me relaxed.

Personally idgaf about Zion. At this point I want the 2nd pick. That way we get AD and I dont have to hear about fans complaining about Zion.

Reason why AD would be in play is cause there doeant seem to be much interest for AD

Niggas gonna trade Zion for AD and then AD tears his labrum 3 months later like Dwight and knicks fans gonna go ballistic

I wouldn't trade the #1 pick for ad personally

Ad good but I’d keep the younger cheaper talent and ad mad injury prone too

I agree. Only reason I want AD is because all the insiders have KD and Kyrie coming to NY and the only reason they might not is if KD changes his mind last second.

To me, AD is really important cause its easier to convince KD to come through when you already have a trade for AD setup. That also brings Kyrie.

Would you trade for AD if you knew you were getting KD and Kyrie or would you rather have Zion with KD and Kyrie?

Niggas gonna trade Zion for AD and then AD tears his labrum 3 months later like Dwight and knicks fans gonna go ballistic

Not trying to talk injury but nyone can get injured.

Can also draft Zion and then he can get injured 3 months in too.

Get your jokes off though.

I agree. Only reason I want AD is because all the insiders have KD and Kyrie coming to NY and the only reason they might not is if KD changes his mind last second.

To me, AD is really important cause its easier to convince KD to come through when you already have a trade for AD setup. That also brings Kyrie.

Would you trade for AD if you knew you were getting KD and Kyrie or would you rather have Zion with KD and Kyrie?

Yea no doubt, but insiders saying kyrie May go to the lakers and kahwi is open to playing with lebron and ad etc,etc

These cats all over the place with It

Yea no doubt, but insiders saying kyrie May go to the lakers and kahwi is open to playing with lebron and ad etc,etc

These cats all over the place with It
I wouldn't think kahwi would wanna play with LeBron

He got a pretty nice setup on Toronto imo

No way to know that before the summer But being 6'6 and like 280 is no bueno

He'll be hurt before nov like that imo

His shot was ok in college. Just like most athletic and or power guys before him..I dont see him getting it fixed b4 or during his 1st year n the pros..

I do agree he will need to slim down some also

I wouldn't think kahwi would wanna play with LeBron

He got a pretty nice setup on Toronto imo

You been watching these playoffs? Raptors suck without Kawhi on the floor

Kahwi wanted to play with a star in s.a.

Basically everyone(Lowry, Ibaka, Gasol if he opts in) comes off the books for Toronto after next season which is something they could try to sell Kawhi on....problem is dont think free agent class of 2020 is very appealing to someone like Kawhi

Cris carter like the only media member with an in to Kawhi’s camp.

Said Kawhi is cool with playing with bron

You been watching these playoffs? Raptors suck without Kawhi on the floor

Kahwi wanted to play with a star in s.a.
Ahhh

I thought he wanted to be the man

That nigga got the personality of a beet. I didn't think the nigga would've wanted to play with someone like lbj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back