Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, i know they would take Knox in a deal for sure, but you're right

everyone is speculating like the odds are like it was before this year. With 4 teams with a 14% chance, shit Dallas might end up with that bitch
I have a bad feeling about Washington:(

everyone is speculating like the odds are like it was before this year. With 4 teams with a 14% chance, shit Dallas might end up with that bitch

Knox is gonna be really good man. I really like him.

And btw its already been confirmed that the Knicks will try to trade their pick for AD regardless of their pick.

Theres also a report saying that the Pelicans would be open to trading AD for any of the top 3 picks.

I think the Knicks will be the only team willing to trade Zion because they are expecting to get KD and Kyrie.

So theres a chance that the Knicks get the #2 pick and the potential trade becomes #2(Ja Morant), Knox, Frank and probably a future pick.

Still better than the Lakers package imo since Lonzo doesnt wanna be there and Ingram will be looking for the max soon as he gets there.

What you think of that trade? @AP21 @silverfoxx

And btw its already been confirmed that the Knicks will try to trade their pick for AD regardless of their pick.

Theres also a report saying that the Pelicans would be open to trading AD for any of the top 3 picks.

I think the Knicks will be the only team willing to trade Zion because they are expecting to get KD and Kyrie.

So theres a chance that the Knicks get the #2 pick and the potential trade becomes #2(Ja Morant), Knox, Frank and probably a future pick.

Still better than the Lakers package imo since Lonzo doesnt wanna be there and Ingram will be looking for the max soon as he gets there.

Bruh if y'all get a top two pick y'all can guarantee AD in a Knicks uniform unless Griffin convince him to stay next Saturday in LA

im about infusing some youth into the roster. Add another veteran or two in a year, and hopefully, they making some playoff appearances

I would take Ja too. I think having him to help Jrue stay off the ball will do well for him as a facilitator. And if they can get some knock down shooters, that will keep the floor spaced. I think Ja would eat for sure in Gentry system

Only 3 teams have 14% man.

Dont make that shit worse than it is.

Ima need to pour myself a drink soon as I get home.

Only 3 teams have 14% man.

Dont make that shit worse than it is.

Ima need to pour myself a drink soon as I get home.
my fault lol

i thought 4 for some reason, but shit, that brings my anxiety down a lil bit

Let me tell yall some shit that Knicks fans are gonna do thats gonna make wanna change tems and root for the Grizzlies or something.

So this draft lottery is really important for the franchise and not for any of the players in the draft but because if we get the #1 pick, we can potentially flip it for AD.

That's really important because all season we been hearing KD and Kyrie to the Knicks rumors, and Stephen A even said his sources have said its 95% done that they will, only thing is KD might change his mind.

Now if we get AD in a trade, it'll give KD much more incentive to wanna come to NY.

With all that though, if this scenario works out, a huge percentage of Knicks fans will get mad talking about oh forget KD and AD, just keep Zion.

Knicks fans are the worst
Bruh I was just thinking this! Literally no one in the media is talking about this and everyone is saying KD will play in NY for Zion when AD has proven his worth in league and has a bigger pull to KD and Kyrie than an college kid. ESPN and NY fans about to be pissed off when it happens. To me AD is a fucking combo deal for the Knicks, why would they keep Zion when it would be a gurantee for KD or Kyrie (AD and Kyrie are best friends)? It's funny how no one on ESPN or websites bringing this shit up. Dolan better be smart bruh lol

I just don't want the suns getting rewarded for being shitty a organization

Don't want the knicks to prosper ever

Fuck it I hope they wizards get the #1 pick and destroy the basketball world

I just don't want the suns getting rewarded for being shitty a organization

Don't want the knicks to prosper ever

Fuck it I hope they wizards get the #1 pick and destroy the basketball world
I hate you sometimes brother respectfully.

Collins
Zion
Prince
Huerter
Trae

Is very intriguing though

Fuck that.

How im feeling right no id smack the shit out you if we wasnt on a forum.

Still my dude though, but you'd be holding these stomps right about now.

Its gonna be wild when the Knicks get KD, Irving and AD and most fans will get mad cause they traded Zion

All basketball people say trade Zion for AD. All none basketball people say keep Zion. Fucking dick riders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back