Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really understand the Bol Bol to the Heat match. Theres a few teams picking before them that need a 5 plus with Bam already on the roster they would be better suited drafting a guard to replace Wade and potentially Dragic. Did Givony or someone legit mock him there or something?

I dont really understand the Bol Bol to the Heat match. Theres a few teams picking before them that need a 5 plus with Bam already on the roster they would be better suited drafting a guard to replace Wade and potentially Dragic. Did Givony or someone legit mock him there or something?

Define legit

Btw I've seen like 3 mocks that had him there and like you it didn't make sense. But you got clowns working for Ethan skolnick pushing the agenda

Also in my search through mocks this draft can go entirely different from how it's projected

In the lottery (14 picks) I've seen about 20 names cycle through

Rui
Heero
Langford
Porter Jr
Sekou
Gobe
Okpala
Alexander-Walker
Bol

All might be lottery or they might not

Don't get me started on the order after the 3rd pick...

Reddish I keep seeing at 10 but could go as high as 4 imo

Same as DeAndre hunter now that I think about it

"What the fuck is a Pelican?"

Fat Joe sippin on that drink was PURE DEPRESSION.

"I hope Zion get diabetes"

giphy.gif

damn for a sec i thought that was sexton

why these niggas be trying to look alike

Zion is the most explosive person in the nba.

LJ ain’t that.
Zion explosiveness disguises the fact that he lacks agility. Zions athletic ability in the frame of a shooting guard, would be the second coming of Jordan.

Quicker, faster, more agile than Dwade when he was flash. What he is, is gonna be neutralized in the NBA, not by players, but by coaching. Coaching he's never even witnessed before.

Think..Tracy McGrady, ion know how to attack zone, confused. He is the equivalent of Grandmama,who at that time was the most explosive man of that size in the NBA. But the times being what they were, he had a skill set to offset his lack of agility.

Zion will be an undersized PF, and a outquicked SF. His explosiveness will hide all of that tho. Hes gonna be a rising star, ..but face of the league?..

tenor (4).gif

By the time it takes him to develop the skill set he needs to be that, the hype machine gonna have its top 3 cogs.

And If he goes to N.O, its gonna be the worst thing that can ever happen, they are not gonna be in develop mode, that boy gonna get run into the ground

Zion explosiveness disguises the fact that he lacks agility. Zions athletic ability in the frame of a shooting guard, would be the second coming of Jordan.

Quicker, faster, more agile than Dwade when he was flash. What he is, is gonna be neutralized in the NBA, not by players, but by coaching. Coaching he's never even witnessed before.

Think..Tracy McGrady, ion know how to attack zone, confused. He is the equivalent of Grandmama,who at that time was the most explosive man of that size in the NBA. But the times being what they were, he had a skill set to offset his lack of agility.

Zion will be an undersized PF, and a outquicked SF. His explosiveness will hide all of that tho. Hes gonna be a rising star, ..but face of the league?..

View attachment 133651

By the time it takes him to develop the skill set he needs to be that, the hype machine gonna have its top 3 cogs.

And If he goes to N.O, its gonna be the worst thing that can ever happen, they are not gonna be in develop mode, that boy gonna get run into the ground

With your last two paragraphs ima just stop talking ball with you on this topic

I mean for Gawd Sakes their coach is Alvin Gentry....yall think Alvin Gentry is the nigga they allow to develop talent..lol, that nigga got a year and a half tops..

:hahaha:

Alvin Gentry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back