Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K21

Eh basketball is aways going to look like basketball only hardcore 2k players notice changes alot of y'all play on a surface level you wont see differences because you do the same exact shit over and over and its 2k fault for not having Better training tools,

this makes even less sense when they are getting further and further away from physical games being sold
Actually physical games sell much better, which is why they make collector's editions and why black friday sales are big. Digital is mostly digital only games and monetization, not sales of games that release on disc. Don't believe the nonsense spread on the internet. Buying those COD map packs or these trash ass VBucks and games like Fortnite is where digital sales come from mostly. NPD and other data firms does not even track digital sales. If they were that high then why not track them? GTA5 physical sales destroy its digital and that's the biggest game all time and still selling.

Ehhh

I have a rebuttal but my point still remains. They aren't making bigger memory storages for games I just put shit on there to cut load times. They expecting people to switch over to digital gaming.

NBA 2K21 (With New Shot Meter) [Official Video Gameplay Trailer]
-DegJ-u5ToGT2rDWkmbzdDnvBux-E6UyM2ZFuWrnsO1l4rsZ65jkut0hopUfYuJVPKod-_cl=w390-h540-nd

Yeah I played the demo and fuck that directional shot stick bullshit.....I'm sti trying to get my jumper perfected in 2k20 lol....I'm good.

the way sports game going you gotta do every other year, every 2 years or something of that nature.

I wish they could bring nba jam back or arcade style sports games in general

the way sports game going you gotta do every other year, every 2 years or something of that nature.

I wish they could bring nba jam back or arcade style sports games in general
People need to stop supporting 2k they've been putting bullshit out for years. Force them to improve

Back