Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K21

One’a my homeboys talked me into to getting ‘21 cuz he wanted me to make a player so we can get a squad goin’...I figured I haven’t played consistently since like ‘15 or ‘16 really so this’ll be like a new game...plus since I’m still not fuckin’ round in public like that and don’t got shit to do I minus whale go head n grind a player....pause no homillz

:ualreadyknow:

Shit Looks Good Can't Front

Uploaded October 06, 2020
NBA 2K21 next-gen gameplay is here. This is the first true look at what gamers can expect on the next-generation consoles this November. NBA 2K21 will be available on November 10 for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S globally and November 12 for the PlayStation®5. Posted By Persist

nba-2k21-ng-1

nba-2k21-ng-3

nba 2k21 next-gen trailer
nba 2k21 next-gen trailer reactions

So what happens with the PC version thats out now when the next gen drops?
Possible re release

Or the game was already optimized to run with enhanced graphics and you just need an update

Possible re release

Or the game was already optimized to run with enhanced graphics and you just need an update

I just saw the next gen wont be coming to PC this year.

Lmao. 2k wildin. I wasnt gonna buy this year anyway but they wild for this

Yessir. Im not much a gamer really, but if there is a new game that I like, my first preference is always PC
oh so you was holding out on this information b?? damn, i thought we was brothaz lol

you on steam? Epic?

oh so you was holding out on this information b?? damn, i thought we was brothaz lol

you on steam? Epic?

Lmao. Both really. But I play almost no multi player games on PC. None if my people have a PC except me.

I keep a play station for multiplayer games.

I played fortnite on PC heavy for like a year or two. Other then that its been some rpgs, and strategy games.

Lmao. Both really. But I play almost no multi player games on PC. None if my people have a PC except me.

I keep a play station for multiplayer games.

I played fortnite on PC heavy for like a year or two. Other then that its been some rpgs, and strategy games.

oh no my guy lol

what is you doing lol

i feel you though. I formed a crew of cats that i met just from playing xbox 360. We still keep in touch to this day. We got a group chat and everything. We haven't played a single game together in years since i went exclusively to PC. They all still play though. I'm the only one in the group that hasnt, but that's about to change with everyone starting to implement crossplatform gaming. This is where i think Microsoft will edge out Sony. They are really taking the PC community serious this generation and started implementing the xbox live shit into the PC space. I would consider getting another XBL pass if all of us can get the band back together again.

hell, for a hot min, ABW had a nice ass run of the Call of duty. I was the only PC player and they were PS4.

oh no my guy lol

what is you doing lol

i feel you though. I formed a crew of cats that i met just from playing xbox 360. We still keep in touch to this day. We got a group chat and everything. We haven't played a single game together in years since i went exclusively to PC. They all still play though. I'm the only one in the group that hasnt, but that's about to change with everyone starting to implement crossplatform gaming. This is where i think Microsoft will edge out Sony. They are really taking the PC community serious this generation and started implementing the xbox live shit into the PC space. I would consider getting another XBL pass if all of us can get the band back together again.

hell, for a hot min, ABW had a nice ass run of the Call of duty. I was the only PC player and they were PS4.

I saw the call of duty thread yall had and wanted to get on with yall, but I wasnt really playing games at the time. I be on and off with the gaming shit.

You would think being stuck inside would have had me play more games but the opposite happened and I barely been playing shit.

I saw the call of duty thread yall had and wanted to get on with yall, but I wasnt really playing games at the time. I be on and off with the gaming shit.

You would think being stuck inside would have had me play more games but the opposite happened and I barely been playing shit.
oh no doubt

hell, i literally have hundred+ games and get overwhelmed b/c i dont have time to play them all lol

i dont wanna derail this thread so i'ma at you to the what are you playing thread

Back