Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

I requested a trade to the Bucks in my first season, Giannis stole all of my Player of the games even when I should've got it, went to the Magics and they swept us in the Conference Finals.. they made that nigga so overpowered

My brother trying figure how why this shit cap based on build. Like he at 87 but some folks at 95 like do we gotta buy points cuz some shit maxing out at 70

Lol I’ma get back in to my career soon.

I get thrown off for some reason when I go from playing as the whole team to when I play my player..

But yeah when I don’t have anything I really wanna watch, I’ve been just having 2K on in the background while I’m doing shit on my iPad

I requested a trade to the Bucks in my first season, Giannis stole all of my Player of the games even when I should've got it, went to the Magics and they swept us in the Conference Finals.. they made that nigga so overpowered

Lost in the ECF to Giannis, my team literally stopped playing in the ECF (Hawks). The season ended and said fuck Atlanta fuck Bankhead, fuck OutKast you shitty mutha fuckas and went to the Knicks

I was in an online tournament where you could win prize money,I went 3-0 but it gets boring because

nigga just pick the Lakers or Clippers,when I play online I be smoking people with OKC,Grizzlies,and

the Hawks are my squad.

I was in an online tournament where you could win prize money,I went 3-0 but it gets boring because

nigga just pick the Lakers or Clippers,when I play online I be smoking people with OKC,Grizzlies,and

the Hawks are my squad.
Yo some nigga had the nerve to pick the bucks and out Giannis at the point. This nigga had an easy 40 and wasnt shit i could do to stop him. He is unbelievably juiced in this game.

Yo some nigga had the nerve to pick the bucks and out Giannis at the point. This nigga had an easy 40 and wasnt shit i could do to stop him. He is unbelievably juiced in this game.

Lmao, Giannis is OP but you just have low bball IQ,On Defense sag off Giannis make him shoot 3's,on

On offense if they put him on your PG run him off lots of Pick and Rolls or Pick and Pops,with a team

Like the Cliippers you could play George or Kawhi at the 4,pick and roll or Pick and pop and you

should win. If you let Giannis get downhill he'll light you up all game and get shooters open,just stop

his penetration.

Back