Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

Yo I’m playing the bucks in the 2nd round and Giannis is unstoppable lol he just walks into the paint every possession and the defense does NOTHING and Khris Middleton doesn’t miss

They make me wanna use my other my player and just be a big man on the warriors after I lose this shit

yeah I just played the bucks....shit is ridiculous.....I'll probably see them or Brooklyn in the finals....Giannis and KD pretty much do what they want

about that warriors comment lmao.....thats who i went to for my first year.....did the same on '18

fuck being a one man show trying to get the chip AND build in your first year

I go to the established team with guys that can get me assists and good looks, build up, then trade to my team

I went to the Nuggets on 18 too just for the hell of it

What difficulty yall play on tho?

i bumped mine up to all star. I tried hall of fame but it just got really cheesy and was bricking like 30% fg on wide open shots with my shooting maxed out. I’m waiting on finishing my shooting badges before i take it back up.

2k got boring quick.

i just started playing with the ALL TIME teams and that’s kinda made it fun again. I play with the Lakers and player lock on Kobe or Magic and it’s at least playable for me

It’s kinda the opposite of Madden now with 2K

NBA Live can’t even consistently put games out year to year. 2K not having any real competition is hurting them now.

Driving to the basket is still the most irritating shit ever. Someone breathes in your direction and you throw up a wild ass shot and miss.

I had to average like 60 a game in the conference Finals and Finals just to beat Milwaukee and the Lakers. Giannis dropped 73 on my front court one game.

Yo I’m playing the bucks in the 2nd round and Giannis is unstoppable lol he just walks into the paint every possession and the defense does NOTHING and Khris Middleton doesn’t miss

I was down 3-1 and it’s bullshit I won game 5 but I know ima lose the next game

I had to drop 50 to even win that game

they some fucking cheaters and jimmy butler misses bunnies and bam gets blocked by Giannis every time doing some BS layup and they take so long to gather after I pass the ball

They make me wanna use my other my player and just be a big man on the warriors after I lose this shit

I had to average like 45 just to barely win lol

Ok so is there a cap on how high your rating can get in your rookie year? My brother saying it might be different tiers and he wondering can he get higher than 85

Ok so is there a cap on how high your rating can get in your rookie year? My brother saying it might be different tiers and he wondering can he get higher than 85
You have to get that bar up to the next level by just playing to unlock more attribute points

it’s possible by the time your rookie year is over you are around 85 and can’t progress more than that. Honestly in this game you can be the GOAT with an overall of 83

badge limit is based on what you pick as far your player’s potential

I’m on my 5th my player and I essentially created a kris Dunn PG lmao

he has 18 def badges and 11 finishing Badges and only like 2 shooting badges and 7 playmaking ones

im only 10 games in with this one and he averages 10 points 4 assists 3 rebounds and 1.5 steals off the bench

I got bored with paint beast and I got bored with the sharpshooter after dropping 60 points back to back and broke the 3pt record

then I played with a dunking SG who got boring

I still play with my OG playmaking shooting SF to get the VC for the other guys I wanna experiment with

I’m in my 2nd season with him with a 22-1 record

Back