Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

He's start to break out in rec I already started having 50+ games in my career he's starting to show out in rec playing with randoms some clips from last night early this morning

when are we going to have a serious conversation about how 2k has become Madden in terms of bugs and exploits

when are we going to have a serious conversation about how 2k has become Madden in terms of bugs and exploits

I haven't seen any of the bugs and we can't compare exploits in a basketball game VS a football game the endless balancing you need to do for 500+ NBA players than the endless amount of Myplayer arch types doesn't compare to what ea has to do with a football game people don't get that

I haven't seen any of the bugs and we can't compare exploits in a basketball game VS a football game the endless balancing you need to do for 500+ NBA players than the endless amount of Myplayer arch types doesn't compare to what ea has to do with a football game people don't get that
what??

an exploit is an exploit regardless of the game

or am i misunderstanding the point you are trying to make?

what??

an exploit is an exploit regardless of the game

or am i misunderstanding the point you are trying to make?
You said let's talk about how the exploits in the game are comparable to Madden to Madden I said it's a unfair comparison because a basketball game is 20x more complicated than a football game

Yall gotta understand @AP21 dont like it if yall playin games he not in to.
Nigga please

I play more games in a month than you do in a year

I tell you what, when you ready to have a real discussion, then @ me. But since you not gonna do that, then this exchange is over

"I PLAY MORE VIDEO GAMES THAN YOU!"
tenor.gif

Back