Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

I hated last years game I only played that for a week or two.

I remember I had an iso playing with Lebron and had Kareem guarding him and I couldn’t get passed him.

2k18 was fun but a little too easy.
2k19 they went overboard with defense. Unless you’re a pro gamer I don’t think most people liked last year.

Hopefully 2k20 finds a balance between making a fun game and having a real basketball experience

if you find one you like, you might as well keep it and just do roster updates every year

sure they might not look like the real person or have the latest tattoo they got in the offseason, but if you're a gameplay junkie, then that wont matter

I hated last years game I only played that for a week or two.

I remember I had an iso playing with Lebron and had Kareem guarding him and I couldn’t get passed him.

2k18 was fun but a little too easy.
2k19 they went overboard with defense. Unless you’re a pro gamer I don’t think most people liked last year.

Hopefully 2k20 finds a balance between making a fun game and having a real basketball experience
Facts myplayer career was unplayable for me lmao. Shit gets real boring when you getting stripped or blocked every position. It drives u to spend money to upgrade.

Facts myplayer career was unplayable for me lmao. Shit gets real boring when you getting stripped or blocked every position. It drives u to spend money to upgrade.
This never happened to me. I made 5 diff my players since getting the game

One at each position

cl2k.png

Gameplay from the demo seems cool so far.

It’s so many options for the myplayer with archetypes and badges, I made a slashing PG for now but doubt that’s what I roll with when the actual game releases

Back