Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

nah I've been consistently doing every two years

I gave '16 to my brother when i got '18...still playing that shit now....be running classic teams against all stars and shit lol

these new teams add some fun to it

i wanna see what they do with the career part

nah I've been consistently doing every two years

I gave '16 to my brother when i got '18...still playing that shit now....be running classic teams against all stars and shit lol

these new teams add some fun to it

i wanna see what they do with the career part
i MIGHT buy it b/c of Zion and the new guys...MIGHT

if i do, it will be for black friday when its usually 50% off

idk why cats feel like they just have to have it when it first drops, but maybe its not for me to understand

i MIGHT buy it b/c of Zion and the new guys...MIGHT

if i do, it will be for black friday when its usually 50% off

idk why cats feel like they just have to have it when it first drops, but maybe its not for me to understand

the online shit made it that way

another thing to "keep up" with....gotta have the new shit or the crew gone roast lol

plus you know how long it takes to grind on that career mode

nothing worse then showing up in a session with a 61 rating and shitty clothes, and niggas got 88's and hoverboards and shit

another thing to "keep up" with....gotta have the new shit or the crew gone roast lol

nothing worse then showing up in a session with a 61 rating and shitty clothes, and niggas got 88's and hoverboards and shit
yeah, im a strictly MyGM kinda dude these days

i aint got time for niggas and their online antics

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2

i didnt even brother trying this year . i just stayed playing against others and gmmode

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
aLqdFTnkLQ5o_xxvXjE6gFsnLB1qws2HnegYnHRQ90LgzI9GCFfXGwt91Mmggy79ZMpIWxsxvHj6=s640-nd

Back