Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

Man I hear what everyone Is saying, I'm making a return back strictly for Sports games after a decade plus hiatus ..

This Clippers Vs Lakers footage looks decent @ Best...

Ignore dude talking He's just going on & on lol

Sports games have such a short life to me, I'll play for maybe a week and then get bored. Not worth the money.

I even stopped doing MYGM I go straight to MyLeague now I hate managing the players morale and shit

I run with the Lakers and I’m pretty sure they’d have Dwight and Rondo not thinking they’re getting enough minutes.... don’t got time for all that

we should be able let the assist gm deal wit that

The gameplay on the demo seemed way different than what 2k has been last few years. I made a 3&D shooting guard and it just seemed way more fluid running off the ball for open looks, didnt notice that constant shoving & holding animation that became normal with the last few games. Hoping it feels the same on release.

Also i personally really liked how they have you build your player, i went into the build indecisive on a playstyle but it made it easy to figure out exactly what i wanted out of the build. The agility/strength/vertical choice i think is always going to be best to take the evenly balanced option unless your specializing your build.

No cap,this is the best one yet,there is a skill gap,you have to earn your badges and there's real

"weight" to the players,you feel quick with quick players and you feel strong with strong players.

You have to time your steal attempts correctly or else you'll get burned. The games only been out a

day in half though so the community hasn't found any cheese YET.

No cap,this is the best one yet,there is a skill gap,you have to earn your badges and there's real

"weight" to the players,you feel quick with quick players and you feel strong with strong players.

You have to time your steal attempts correctly or else you'll get burned. The games only been out a

day in half though so the community hasn't found any cheese YET.
Can u buy me a copy bro?

I can't wait until I grabbed my copy after work. Although, I really don't have much time anymore but I'm going to try to play it more this year.

I just bought this but for whatever reason I can’t download it to my ps4 from my phone so I gotta wait until I get home to download it

Back