Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

Finished up the season, lost to the Bucks in the Conference championship. Decided not to sign a contract extension based on how my team folded that whole series.

I begged TreyYoung to shoot a 3, nope, I’m putting up legend numbers with no help. Niggas played that series mad scary played no defense!

Now that I see that Cam Reddish is super trash IRL staying would have just pissed me off when the roster updated.

Took my talents to NY, I know they’re trash too but I fit perfectly as a 6’10 athletic Center. FUCK ATLANTA and coach for putting that shit on me as a rookie and didn’t shit to Trey and them bum ass niggas

I tried to turn the game off in the 4th, game auto saved so I couldn’t try again.

I played 1 game with the Knicks we smashed somebody but I doubt I play again

Yo I’m playing the bucks in the 2nd round and Giannis is unstoppable lol he just walks into the paint every possession and the defense does NOTHING and Khris Middleton doesn’t miss

I was down 3-1 and it’s bullshit I won game 5 but I know ima lose the next game

I had to drop 50 to even win that game

they some fucking cheaters and jimmy butler misses bunnies and bam gets blocked by Giannis every time doing some BS layup and they take so long to gather after I pass the ball

They make me wanna use my other my player and just be a big man on the warriors after I lose this shit

aight so call me a dumbass

I never realized you could change the length of quarters in career mode

im only on game 60 but I played the first 45-50 on 6 min quarters, so I was averaging 15

still 7th on the rookie of the year list but since I changed it to twelve minutes im doing 25/15 double doubles and player of the game every game (87 finisher, no boosts)

do I got enough games left to take the top spot or should I start over?
Averaging 15 points at game 60 is crazy lol

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
PS4. I was always a fan of Melo’s high post game but i guess thats not analytically efficient lol. I might make a big like KAT & KP that can hit 3s and still get physical in the paint

Yeah just try to make sure u got more than 4 defensive badges alot of people are copying off of other people there are specials build to be made I made 2

Mid range finisher: seen like 2 of these but they was garbage af compared to Mines

Back to basket big: never seen this one

• Ether
Yeah just try to make sure u got more than 4 defensive badges alot of people are copying off of other people there are specials build to be made I made 2

Mid range finisher: seen like 2 of these but they was garbage af compared to Mines

Back to basket big: never seen this one

Your mid range finisher is shooting & slashing or shooting & playmaking ? What badges you run

Averaging 15 points at game 60 is crazy lol

I was running short ass quarters bruh.....low numbers so I didnt get the minutes which cut everything smh

my guys not a shooter for one, and with all the complaints about the game this year I thought the shit was just hard out here lol

look like a totally different player now....havent bought boosts for a week

i just dont know if I wanna continue from here or go all the way back and run the long games from jump

i'd probably be roy by game 40

I was running short ass quarters bruh.....low numbers so I didnt get the minutes which cut everything smh

my guys not a shooter for one, and with all the complaints about the game this year I thought the shit was just hard out here lol

look like a totally different player now....havent bought boosts for a week

i just dont know if I wanna continue from here or go all the way back and run the long games from jump

i'd probably be roy by game 40
I never bought boosts and around game 60 I was around 20 ppg and 6 assists as a SF

this is on 6 min quarters

• Goat
Yo I’m playing the bucks in the 2nd round and Giannis is unstoppable lol he just walks into the paint every possession and the defense does NOTHING and Khris Middleton doesn’t miss

I was down 3-1 and it’s bullshit I won game 5 but I know ima lose the next game

I had to drop 50 to even win that game

they some fucking cheaters and jimmy butler misses bunnies and bam gets blocked by Giannis every time doing some BS layup and they take so long to gather after I pass the ball

They make me wanna use my other my player and just be a big man on the warriors after I lose this shit

My team turned into a whole other team against them, we swept the Pacers and 76ers but niggas wasn’t trying to get a bucket and getting fish fileted on defense.

Trey young became a shell of himself and coach kept fucking up the rotation so him and a lil white dude was always on the floor getting torched.

They had the nerve to try to resign me after that! Them boys don’t got no heart.

My team turned into a whole other team against them, we swept the Pacers and 76ers but niggas wasn’t trying to get a bucket and getting fish fileted on defense.

Trey young became a shell of himself and coach kept fucking up the rotation so him and a lil white dude was always on the floor getting torched.

They had the nerve to try to resign me after that! Them boys don’t got no heart.

Hard to play on a team where Kevin Harlan or Marv albery calls him Justin Winslow. I’m mad I maxed out my dunking 1 point below where I need it to be to get better dunk packages

Holy shit I beat the bucks in game 7

Came back from 3-1

they turned the Giannis Cheese off

I averaged 38, 4.8, and 6.8 and 2 steals while Giannis averaged 31, 10 and 5 and 1.5 blocks going into game 7

I think we gave the fans a historic matchup lol

Who on your team helped, I was a one man army out there on both ends

Nobody helped except I think Bam he had 1in Game 7 lmao

Game 5 I had to score 50, Game 6 I had to score 38 and Game 7 I had to score 46

nobody else did anything

My player can only run the floor and dunk from a foot away so once we’re in a half court set I was limited. I used all my points on Defense but my speed 78 as a center, Id snatch a rebound or block then go coast to coast. I’d avg 20 15rbs 5blks but I needed niggas to also get buckets.

So you gon stay in Miami or are you taking your talents somewhere else

My player can only run the floor and dunk from a foot away so once we’re in a half court set I was limited. I used all my points on Defense but my speed 78 as a center, Id snatch a rebound or block then go coast to coast. I’d avg 20 15rbs 5blks but I needed niggas to also get buckets.

So you gon stay in Miami or are you taking your talents somewhere else
Idk I gotta play the sixers but since it’s my fav team in probably not gonna leave

After the season and seeing who we get in FA I’m probably gonna switch to my other my player who right now is a 73 paint beast for the warriors

Back