Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

just got my shit....gotta start my ps plus back up tonight

they still doing the app and face scan shit for the myplayer?

Don’t even worry about face scan unless you want to look like a mutant.

only other advice is don’t play on a team with 2K shoes, gold Jordan’s

first round draft pick to the warriors

84 finisher rn....probably at game 18, just started for the last 2

its going slow af this time....im gettin like one game and one practice in a day smh

either too busy or sleepy af by the time I sit down

the face scan worked fine for me btw

They keep secretly changing sliders to appeal to these fuck niggas and these patches are doing funny shit to the game my shot percentage changes drastically after every patch the game was perfectly balanced when it came out as much as 2k messes up the constant bitching from nobodies fucks the game up

are ya'll playing in the park or just VS games online or what?

the shooting is "harder" to me on this one but I hear a lotta this and just havent experienced it

shit has to be different online vs career or play now games....

are ya'll playing in the park or just VS games online or what?

the shooting is "harder" to me on this one but I hear a lotta this and just havent experienced it

shit has to be different online vs career or play now games....

It is it was consistent across the board on release day maybe with the park being a lil easie now it's just a mess in park and rec the couple of games I played this week have been on ok but the emphasis on green releases are too much

oh ok

yeah i was like 36% last night and pissed off lmao

I get a green like every 9 releases

I’ll never play park again, the XP ain’t worth it, especially if your using your boosts. I only do REC now, got to get the most out of the games you play. When the score only go to 21, you’re not going to do the number you need to level up fast

unlocked the shot creator yesterday

idk why they moved away from using the nba player presets to choose from

the "bottom" forms were noticeably different but ALL 1500 of them releases look the same

after about 15 mins I just ran with what I had up there......i seemed to hit more in practice but not in a game

still building tho

Maaaan,this 69 rated cat tried to come in Pro Am,I backed out that Game quick AF,you badge less

ass dudes need to play through your my career

2k is terrible man. Your teammates can't make 3s.

I'm with the nuggets and Jamaal Murray Jokic Gary Harris miss everything.

Paul Milsap is automatic from 3 tho

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Im hearing mfers on PC can still use cheat engine tables to play around with sliders. Ima do that shit. Get this bitch on PC when its on sale and increase my the sliders on my career to like 85 and average 30 for a 68 rating rookie.

Im hearing mfers on PC can still use cheat engine tables to play around with sliders. Ima do that shit. Get this bitch on PC when its on sale and increase my the sliders on my career to like 85 and average 30 for a 68 rating rookie.

This is why i left pc

Finished up the season, lost to the Bucks in the Conference championship. Decided not to sign a contract extension based on how my team folded that whole series.

I begged TreyYoung to shoot a 3, nope, I’m putting up legend numbers with no help. Niggas played that series mad scary played no defense!

Now that I see that Cam Reddish is super trash IRL staying would have just pissed me off when the roster updated.

Took my talents to NY, I know they’re trash too but I fit perfectly as a 6’10 athletic Center. FUCK ATLANTA and coach for putting that shit on me as a rookie and didn’t shit to Trey and them bum ass niggas

I tried to turn the game off in the 4th, game auto saved so I couldn’t try again.

I played 1 game with the Knicks we smashed somebody but I doubt I play again

aight so call me a dumbass

I never realized you could change the length of quarters in career mode

im only on game 60 but I played the first 45-50 on 6 min quarters, so I was averaging 15

still 7th on the rookie of the year list but since I changed it to twelve minutes im doing 25/15 double doubles and player of the game every game (87 finisher, no boosts)

do I got enough games left to take the top spot or should I start over?

My perimeter defender ever since i upgraded to hall of fame pick pocket and hall of fame clamps, feels like i get even less steals in mycareer. Think i was better off picking an offensive archetype. I’m about to make a PF or another wing but undecided on archetype...

My perimeter defender ever since i upgraded to hall of fame pick pocket and hall of fame clamps, feels like i get even less steals in mycareer. Think i was better off picking an offensive archetype. I’m about to make a PF or another wing but undecided on archetype...

Pick a player you love and match the badges/attributes as closely as possible considering boost when making it any of yall on Xbox?

Pick a player you love and match the badges/attributes as closely as possible considering boost when making it any of yall on Xbox?

PS4. I was always a fan of Melo’s high post game but i guess thats not analytically efficient lol. I might make a big like KAT & KP that can hit 3s and still get physical in the paint

Back