Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

I was playing around with a glass cleaning lockdown center on the build creator tester and i might have to go ahead and make that. Felt ridiculously dominant, was like Shaq in his prime with prime D Howard defense

I hate this bullshit

2:55 left in the third

I dunk the ball and the Sixers call timeout the score is 52-47 sixers

I come back in the game with 36 secs left in the third

the score is 67-49 sixers

A 15-2 run in 2 mins and 20 secs!? And this shit happens every time I go to the bench

Every year with that bullshit glad I'm starting now avg like 40 a game can't wait to get that chip

I hate this bullshit

2:55 left in the third

I dunk the ball and the Sixers call timeout the score is 52-47 sixers

I come back in the game with 36 secs left in the third

the score is 67-49 sixers

A 15-2 run in 2 mins and 20 secs!? And this shit happens every time I go to the bench

My team has been holding and building leads(Hawks) but early in the season coach would literally take me out so we can lose, I thought we were tanking.

Now I get to help with the lineup and minutes, no bums allowed!

Halfway through the season

My team has been holding and building leads(Hawks) but early in the season coach would literally take me out so we can lose, I thought we were tanking.

Now I get to help with the lineup and minutes, no bums allowed!

Halfway through the season
When do you get to help with the lineup and mins they just let me into the playbook? They need to let me ship out Dragic he fucking sucks

I played GS yesterday. Game went back and forth then they pulled away early 4th. We was down about 13 or so, then I blacked out. Lockdown defense, scoring all that. Get us back to within 6 with just under a minute left with a big play. GS calls time out, coach sits me rest of the game. Of course we lost

Last edited:
I just got it

instantly threw Dragic on the bench and raised my mins and butler’s

waiters has made one shot all season replaced him with herro

Had to get Cam Reddish in the lineup, He the only nigga taking every pass the the rack! Wanted to limit Trey, we played better when Trey Young was out cuz that lil nigga let every PG blow by him for easy layups. Luckily I’m 6th in the league in blocks

naw you got to get to mid season and turn into player-coach.

I can’t dunk but somehow made it into the dunk contest. I’m bout to go in there give these niggas 3 straight one handed dunks from under the rim
Record it

Back