Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K19

Yo fuck mycareer. Shit trash af. They make your player unbearably (hell your teammates too) bad to force ppl to buy vc. Fuck spending more money just for a game to be enjoyable. Glad this shit is rented and not bought.

Yo fuck mycareer. Shit trash af. They make your player unbearably (hell your teammates too) bad to force ppl to buy vc. Fuck spending more money just for a game to be enjoyable. Glad this shit is rented and not bought.
Lmao yo two days ago I almost stopped playing completely from not being able to get past defenders and getting stripped if I had the ball for more than 4 secs

Then the suns refused to start me over isaiah canaan bum ass and kept taking me out the last 3 mins of the game. Shit had me heated lmao

I'm starting now and I've gotten struggle shooting double double every game. STILL can't get pass defenders so I settle for trash contested layups against bigger defenders that go in 39% of the time

Last edited:
Lmao yo two days ago I almost stopped playing completely from not being able to get past defenders and getting stripped if I had the ball for more than 4 secs

Then the suns refused to start me over isaiah canaan bum ass and kept taking me out the last 3 mins of the game. Shit had me heated lmao

I'm starting now and I've gotten struggle shooting double double every game. STILL can't get pass defenders so I settle for trash contested layups against bigger defenders that go in 39% of the time

Yeah shits ridiculous. They got me on the wolves. KAT stay going outta bounds, Butler fouls the shit outta anybody with the ball, nobody plays defense.

That whole glued defender shit is wack. You gotta do all kinda harlem globe trotter shit to get by them. And I peeped how when they jave a man posted in the paint, when they pass, they push you back a bit. Smdh

I know you ain't no point guard ?

Smh,you niggas are such casuals,My career is easy to grind this year I only spent an extra $4.99 on VC

this year as opposed to $50 from previous 2ks . In the neighborhood there's a room with a spinning

wheel that gives you FREE VC,gear,sneakers,attribute boosts DAILY(every 24 hours) from when you last

gave the wheel a spin,you can also places bets on actual NBA games(for free) you get rewarded for

picking the winning team.

Smh,you niggas are such casuals,My career is easy to grind this year I only spent an extra $4.99 on VC

this year as opposed to $50 from previous 2ks . In the neighborhood there's a room with a spinning

wheel that gives you FREE VC,gear,sneakers,attribute boosts DAILY(every 24 hours) from when you last

gave the wheel a spin,you can also places bets on actual NBA games(for free) you get rewarded for

picking the winning team.

I didn't buy any VC and I'm at 72 but I'm dominating games at a 72

Look at this shit. This was a steal, no foul called. Nigga put his arm through my rib cage. Next play, I put a hand up, cpu went to the line. Smh, fuck this shit

20181104_103601.jpg

2K got jokes,this year they randomly have throwback jerseys in the NBA store and they can sell out. They got a Carmelo Anthony Atlanta Hawks throwback ,lmao.

Back