Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K19

I just got through playing against Paul George in the Pro-Am,we guarded each other I had 13 and 2 assists he had 19 and 5 assists and the W,when you play against

NBA cats they'll have the nba logo above their head.

And i will be pistol whipping the shit outta you next time I catch you in those Los santos streets for the disrespect

It’s not fun unless you’re damn near a pro gamer who wants to take time to learn every move in the game.

If you’re a casual gamer who just wants to play to unwind or what not, this years game is hard to get in to.

At least that’s how I feel right now

It’s not fun unless you’re damn near a pro gamer who wants to take time to learn every move in the game.

If you’re a casual gamer who just wants to play to unwind or what not, this years game is hard to get in to.

i havent played it, but this sounds like where sports gaming is as a whole now

LOL,most of the people who play are "casual gamers" but they've been playing 2K for years,it's not difficult,it's just not for "average" gamers. If you have any hoop

knowledge and any video game skill you'll enjoy it,if you just want to "unwind" play Offline. I'm an 86 Sharpshooting Playmaker btw,only spent $4.99 for VC that i had

left over in my PSN account.

I just played my 20 year old nephew in 2k. This is the first time playing him in 2k. Now he play the game way more than me & my brother (his daddy). He played my brother & dubbed him. I studied how to beat him. He started feeling himself then said to us "yall wanna play 2 on 1 in NBA 2k". I'm looking like "2 on 1, who you think I am? Nigga I been on NBA 2k about as long as you was born". My brother handed me his controller to play my nephew next. I picked up the controller like

jwS4Zcq.jpg

And told him "nephew, I know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless. Dread it. Run from it but destiny still arrives". He play with the Lakers. I held Lebron scoreless until the 4th quarter but had Tatum killing & Kyrie killing him in the 4th quarter clutch. He was quiet the whole game lol. After it was over, he said "man I can't play on broadcast camera, I usually play on the 2k camera". I said "how you can't play on the broadcast camera when that's the camera angle for NBA play in real life??????????" C'mon man!!!!!!

Back