Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K19

A lot of people are complaining that the defense is a little too good on this game

I haven’t played online yet but just from my games against the cpu, I can see why.

It’s damn near impossible to get an open shot even layups are always contested
You play with sliders?

I'm grabbing my copy Thursday. I'm constantly looking at the gameplay action. So I won't feel left out

1.jpg

#NoNBA2KplayingLeftBehind#

Man niggas is rating snobs in the neighborhood smh. Niggas look at me wit scust when I'm trying to wait for a game or get in to one. They will come close to the court, see my rank and back out like a hoe all cause I'm 78.

They walking round the courts like...
SeparateTallDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif

You play with sliders?

I’m trying to stick it out and figure the game out on HOF it’s hard af though I can’t even get by people with Lebron

But I downloaded some sliders people posted from the 2K community so if it all gets too frustrating I’ll roll with those

How's live?
Ima 88 atm.
I just hate when u have 2 games in the same genre and people play them n complain when they dont play like each other.

You cant play live like 2k, you cant play 2k like its live.

Playing with randoms is ball hogs and niggas who dont know how to operate team ball

This is the best 2k in years, there's already whispering about a patch,it's simulation ball, you can't just play

5 out and dribble at the top of the key you HAVE to use the pick and roll,run plays and post your bigs.

I also noticed that when small guards switch on bigs it lets you back them down easy. I don't like how

Play Now online makes you pick all 3 tiers that's wack,I like playing with the weak teams.

Back