NBA 19-20 Season MVP and Champion Prediction Thread

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
$5M for each correct prediction

MVP = ?
Championship Team = ?​

Last edited:
What makes you think harden can win MVP if they didn’t give it to him last year?

He’ll always have the numbers and I have the Rox with the best regular season record.

Giannis won’t have the narrative this season to win it over Harden imo
I think Kawhi misses too many games
I just can’t see Jokic as mvp
Embiid too many games missed
Steph, Warriors record gonna be some mid and unless he does some rare shit like 50-50-90 he won’t have the narrative
Can’t see Bron or AD getting mvp this year together
Jazz no MVP caliber player
Celtics & Pacers no MVP caliber player
Dame ehh don’t think so

Just a process of elimination for me

He’ll always have the numbers and I have the Rox with the best regular season record.

Giannis won’t have the narrative this season to win it over Harden imo
I think Kawhi misses too many games
I just can’t see Jokic as mvp
Embiid too many games missed
Steph, Warriors record gonna be some mid and unless he does some rare shit like 50-50-90 he won’t have the narrative
Can’t see Bron or AD getting mvp this year together
Jazz no MVP caliber player
Celtics & Pacers no MVP caliber player
Dame ehh don’t think so

Just a process of elimination for me

I feel you i figure for the same reason why you said the lakers duo won’t would be why nobody from Houston would but I mean KD won with Russ so I guess

Also yeah that’s true about the Giannis narrative and honestly I give Lebron more of a chance than harden because there seems to be a narrative forming with the Lakers with them being ready to compete and him being the PG.

But yeah when you lay it out like that it feels like almost a crapshoot

I would love to see Jokic win though but he would have to take a scoring leap imo and get the #1 seed but he just might not be flashy enough or have the personality to have a machine behind him

Back