Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nate Parker Apologizes For Mishandling Rape Allegations

I aint saying sorry for shit that didnt happen and I dont care how I handled it.

Matter of fact. I would have be going off

Yeah, I hate when people do shit like this. If you're actually sorry, then fine, apologize, but don't say you're sorry to try and curry favor with people again. This sends a bad message. His response before was that he didn't rape that chick and people shouldn't try to destroy his work over allegations that were never proven valid. If he's now saying that response was wrong, then how does he think men who are being falsely accused should react.

There was absolutely no need for apologies....for what exactly? He was acquitted on all charges. Case closed. He still HAS to apologize...to who? Foh

So now niggas want to put faith and trust in the justice system. That's always funny when that pick and choosing happens. Regardless though he already admtited this in an Ebony magazine interview when the controversy first popped off that he could have handled his initial response to the allegations being brought back up again more maturely.

You know what, during the time of hearing about this, didn't know who he was nor had I ever heard him speak. Listening to and watching him now. I'd say his misstep was not getting infront of enough cameras. Cause nothing about him says "rape women", I'd be inclined more to believe he rapes men.

You know what, during the time of hearing about this, didn't know who he was nor had I ever heard him speak. Listening to and watching him now. I'd say his misstep was not getting infront of enough cameras. Cause nothing about him says "rape women", I'd be inclined more to believe he rapes men.

Huh?

He not apologizing for rape perse(sp?) but back when this came out it was rumors saying that while he was accused the girl(whether lying or not) was harassed by his friends and people on campus. And he was acquitted. But let’s be real niggas get acquitted everyday. And with rape cases it always he say she say and people are more likely to ride with the victim today that say 15 years ago. So whatever type of harassment they have her it blew up and he got canceled. Y’all gonna say it’s sjw shit but if had mentioned how he was wrong for the harassment early I bet he would’ve been forgiven and forgotten.

Back