Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nate Parker Apologizes For Mishandling Rape Allegations

He not apologizing for rape perse(sp?) but back when this came out it was rumors saying that while he was accused the girl(whether lying or not) was harassed by his friends and people on campus. And he was acquitted. But let’s be real niggas get acquitted everyday. And with rape cases it always he say she say and people are more likely to ride with the victim today that say 15 years ago. So whatever type of harassment they have her it blew up and he got canceled. Y’all gonna say it’s sjw shit but if had mentioned how he was wrong for the harassment early I bet he would’ve been forgiven and forgotten.
Stfu you bitch ass nigga

Yea this came out right when his movie was about to drop.

On purpose of course.

I remember the 60min interview he did wit Anderson Cooper. All they talked about is that rape allegation, and lil about the Nat Turner movie. They deliberately did that to sink any press his movie might get.

Because even when a black MAN is innocent they’re still guilty.
fixed for accuracy

Unfortunately he's going to have to do this shit for the rest of his career and as long as his name is on the front of a project.

Obviously he's a talented guy but in this age, art is consumed in a way that's 60% who made it, 30% who does it benefit, and 10% quality.

He's apologizing now because the last time he made a movie people tried to control the narrative of his press run. So he's trying to get ahead of his own storm. Agree or disagree, you can't blame him for trying to outsmart the "cancel culture" mob.

So now niggas want to put faith and trust in the justice system. That's always funny when that pick and choosing happens. Regardless though he already admtited this in an Ebony magazine interview when the controversy first popped off that he could have handled his initial response to the allegations being brought back up again more maturely.
He not apologizing for rape perse(sp?) but back when this came out it was rumors saying that while he was accused the girl(whether lying or not) was harassed by his friends and people on campus. And he was acquitted. But let’s be real niggas get acquitted everyday. And with rape cases it always he say she say and people are more likely to ride with the victim today that say 15 years ago. So whatever type of harassment they have her it blew up and he got canceled. Y’all gonna say it’s sjw shit but if had mentioned how he was wrong for the harassment early I bet he would’ve been forgiven and forgotten.

fiddy.gif

It's also crazy how some people were trying to attach the chick's suicide to him and completely ignoring that she was just coming off supposedly falsely accusing someone else of rape.
That's how it goes.

He's a lightening rod for so many groups waiting to pull out their torches and pitchforks:

1. Rape victims
2. Suicide victims
3. Black women
4. "All women"
5, 6, 7, 8. Friends, families, associates of the aforementioned

In a world where a black man is perpetually guilty, even being lied on is his fault.

He doesn’t have anything to apologize for. I read the entire transcript (because I’m a fuckin’ reader), and that girl’s genetic mental health problems had nothing to do with him. She had mental illness episodes from the time she was a little girl, and had a history of suicide attempts. Through her mental illness, she lied about him stalking her and lying in wait. That was proved through videos and other information proving he wasn’t bothering her at all. She took her life many years after the situation she made up. Again, she was mentally ill and had made attempts before.

He doesn’t have anything to apologize for. I read the entire transcript (because I’m a fuckin’ reader), and that girl’s genetic mental health problems had nothing to do with him. She had mental illness episodes from the time she was a little girl, and had a history of suicide attempts. Through her mental illness, she lied about him stalking her and lying in wait. That was proved through videos and other information proving he wasn’t bothering her at all. She took her life many years after the situation she made up. Again, she was mentally ill and had made attempts before.
i wonder why this never gets brought up when people interviewing her

i wonder why this never gets brought up when people interviewing her

People today don’t like to read and instead go by what’s quoted to them. And the media is not going to save you—-even if they have all of the data at their fingertips. They rather you die than mess up their generated revenue from clicks off of some faulty information.

People today don’t like to read and instead go by what’s quoted to them. And the media is not going to save you—-even if they have all of the data at their fingertips. They rather you die than mess up their generated revenue from clicks off of some faulty information.
agreed

but its worth the discussion

i guess this is where my frustrations with actual victims vs perceived victims.

IIRC wasnt Sandra Bland's mental history brought up after she was killed as if it was some sorta explanation as to why she was killed or let them tell it, she killed herself, but this chick has a history of false accusations and suicide attempts, and nothing..

agreed

but its worth the discussion

i guess this is where my frustrations with actual victims vs perceived victims.

IIRC wasnt Sandra Bland's mental history brought up after she was killed as if it was some sorta explanation as to why she was killed or let them tell it, she killed herself, but this chick has a history of false accusations and suicide attempts, and nothing..
Sandra Bland never tried to kill herself before. That was bullshit from the get go. They put that out there to confuse the public and poison the jury pool.

I know people think that loving yourself is a sickness but damn.

Back