Welcome To aBlackWeb

NASA’s InSight has successfully landed on Mars after a 7mth journey

VIBE

Welcome to the New Era
If you’re into this kind of stuff..

InSight will dig 5 meters into Mars to measure seismic waves, record temperatures, winds and measure the magnetism leftover in its rocks. It’s a two year mission that should give us insight as to why Mars has no magnetic field and why it’s not habitable.

Last edited:
why everyone sending ships there

send to another planet

the environment allows for our rovers and other probes to hang around and not be completely destroyed... Venus is mad hot, hotter than Mercury.. shit would melt under an hour, so the money and time spent would be useless... but it’s been done once

we just send out satellites and telescopes to orbit and observe rather than land

@GOAT

one teacher told me mars red because of rust in the soil

told me in order for rust you need a lot of water

always wondered where it all go ?

what you think happened ?

@GOAT

one teacher told me mars red because of rust in the soil

told me in order for rust you need a lot of water

always wondered where it all go ?

what you think happened ?

Yea Mars used to be covered with oceans & rivers.

Idk what the most popular theory is without googling. I think the atmosphere was stripped by cosmic winds or maybe strong solar flares.

Maybe @VIBE knows

A popular theory is that life may have started on mars and spread to earth thru astroid impacts.

Yea Mars used to be covered with oceans & rivers.

Idk what the most popular theory is without googling. I think the atmosphere was stripped by cosmic winds or maybe strong solar flares.

Maybe @VIBE knows

A popular theory is that life may have started on mars and spread to earth thru astroid impacts.

solar winds

Back