Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir Album Thread

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
So Mass Appeal just signed a global distribution deal with Universal Music Group..

"I've been blessed to work with two of the best brands in music," Nas said. "Columbia Records was how I got my start and Def Jam was where I continued that journey. In my next chapter, I am proud to say that I am signing myself to myself. I look forward to releasing many projects in the very near future with Mass Appeal's new global partnership with UMG."

While I've never had a real issue with Nas' production, I will say since IWW it's paled in comparison to his peers. If Ye does what Ye normally does, we'll finally get an album from Nas where the production level matches his lyrical level.

This could be special, hopefully Ye won't have this nigga rapping over EDM beats.

While I've never had a real issue with Nas' production, I will say since IWW it's paled in comparison to his peers. If Ye does what Ye normally does, we'll finally get an album from Nas where the production level matches his lyrical level.

This could be special, hopefully Ye won't have this nigga rapping over EDM beats.
LIG had immaculate production...you ain't like it?

Nas being able to work with one producer, especially with the quality of Kanye is pretty overdue. Hopefully this will become a trend that continues. 4:44 benefited from Jay & No ID working closely together.

If this album starts off like Yeezus with some On Sight or Black Skinhead type shit I'ma be highly upset. I would rather a more soulful album with great samples.

4qVlom7.png

Back