Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir Album Thread

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
It needed to be mixed better. Nas didn't really go that hard on cop shot the kid . But for me everything is the best song still. I go back and bump it from time to time

Kanye wasn’t the problem here. But nobody gonna admit that……

Nas just came off uninspired like he was sleep walkin through this. You could say if they were able to sit in the studio together maybe his energy would be different but it is what it is. I still fuck with this album

I see what’s bout to happen. I forget it’s trendy to clown Kanye. We gon act like Nas came with his A game on this. :huh?:
Y’all got it
I wasn’t clowning. I was pointing out he was in the middle of a manic episode and needed to be in treatment instead of ignoring his problems and creating what he calls his “art”. And the “art” suffered because of it.

Only downside to Nasir for me was too much Terious Nash

NAs in his bag. The production top notch, nas spitting top notch

just way too much “walking on the moon” in a 23 minute project

replace Everything with something up tempo, top notch project

Wait I thought it was the general idea that Nas did his part with what kanye gave him. Also I thought pusha said nas was there every step of his lp ?? After doing my Googles and going by what nas said. They did that lp the week it came out. So with knowing it's a week's worth of work do you judge it differently ??

Back