Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NAS - Lost Tapes 2

Rate: Lost Tapes 2

• Total voters
I don't think it's a trash album, but I also don't think it's a great album. It's just ok.

Every song on Lost Tapes 1 had a premise and concept which made the album as a whole feel structured.

Doo Rags tied in with Black zombies which tied into papa was a playa which tied into fetus, etc. Every song was powerful.

This album has some flashes of greatness but honestly I can't think of 1 song from this album that is better than any song on Lost Tapes 1.
That's a great pov and I respect it because of how you connected the dots with how songs tie into each other.
I think for me the way I see this album is separating it from the first and going to back to when the projects after TLT1 dropped.
To see that he went through shit and was growing as a man.
I wasn't expecting to hear 90s early 2000s Nas on this.
And I'm fine with that. It's a dope album. Strictly for the producers and how his lyrics matched up with them. He was dropping gems the whole time.
I can see why people feel the way you do though. He's set the bar so high for himself and we looking for that complete Nas album with flawless production, lyrics and hooks.

Swizz Beat Suprised me with adult film.The production gave me goosebumps at The end of nas second versen the piano drop..sounded like dr dre produced it for a bit.

If swizz rly produced that song by himself go to studio with nas cuz u gonna drop a classic

Last edited:
I checked this guys profil and its stew i remember him from ic hes a guy with a White Mother Who whorship Eminem. This guy ride EM dick almost like that whore Eminem stan. He worked as a fake dj AT a radio station and his neck is built like a giraffe. He looks like a dwarf..this Brown guy think he rough let him get hired as a bouncer pls niggas would name him dwarf Guard.

@Goldie @AP21 @Kandy @Mooney

50-Cent-Steve-Stoute-600x434.jpg

I need my money by tomorrow.
upside down?QUE????

Queens Wolf my fav joint. Cohesive story telling is by far the illest quality an MC can have

Royalty needed a shorter hook and a popping R&B chick (Ella Mae or someone)

Throw Vernon Fam in the trash. Bars are dope but he went and got Despicable Me P for the track. Bad form

Everything else either good or very dope

I'd give it a 4 so far

Back