Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NAS - Lost Tapes 2

Rate: Lost Tapes 2

• Total voters
To the people who don't like the album or were disappointed, what did you not like about the album? Was it the beats? The lyrics?

I don't think it's a trash album, but I also don't think it's a great album. It's just ok.

Every song on Lost Tapes 1 had a premise and concept which made the album as a whole feel structured.

Doo Rags tied in with Black zombies which tied into papa was a playa which tied into fetus, etc. Every song was powerful.

This album has some flashes of greatness but honestly I can't think of 1 song from this album that is better than any song on Lost Tapes 1.

I don't think it's a trash album, but I also don't think it's a great album. It's just ok.

Every song on Lost Tapes 1 had a premise and concept which made the album as a whole feel structured.

Doo Rags tied in with Black zombies which tied into papa was a playa which tied into fetus, etc. Every song was powerful.

This album has some flashes of greatness but honestly I can't think of 1 song from this album that is better than any song on Lost Tapes 1.
I think he limited himself by only choosing songs from HHID to LIG. I think I kinda understand why he did(cause he's grown af now) but it kinda hampered the project unless he just didn't have anything else.

Back