Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NAS - Lost Tapes 2

Rate: Lost Tapes 2

• Total voters
That's a fair assessment, got no problem with that beef but crying about not getting Jay questions(how this whole argument started) or any kinda negative irrelevant shit is dumb.
I have yet to say anything bout Jay u the only one bringing him up...hell Nore could ve asked him why he don’t tell his niggas to let the mural live

I have yet to say anything bout Jay u the only one bringing him up...hell Nore could ve asked him why he don’t tell his niggas to let the mural live
My whole beef started with the Chatty patty ass choke nigga beggin for drama and some of y'all followed suit. Don't play dumb like u didn't want that shit too now.

My whole beef started with the Chatty patty ass choke nigga beggin for drama and some of y'all followed suit. Don't play dumb like u didn't want that shit too now.
Fam just admit u were way off base and that wasn’t even Choke s point if you follow Choke u d understand his point and stance

Fam just admit u were way off base and that wasn’t even Choke s point if you follow Choke u d understand his point and stance
What? His whole rant was for Nore to ask Nas about the Jay beef, did u even watch the video? He literally said "Ask him about Carmen" lmao

What? His whole rant was for Nore to ask Nas about the Jay beef, did u even watch the video? He literally said "Ask him about Carmen" lmao
*sighs* a while back Dame went on there and accused Choke of running on them in Paris, recently Biggs was on there and called choke a liar....Choke reached out to Nore and asked if he could come on the show and defend himself since niggas slighted him on his show....initially Nore said cool he can come on the show but has been spinning him since so his POV is that Nore is now a censored corporate sucka..... and he is so censored now that watch he does nt even ask Nas any tough questions.....and he was right...his point wasn’t bout no Jay/Nas shit his point was that Nore is now corporate and can’t no longer move free.....he just using the Nas/Jay thing since it’s relevant right now

*sighs* a while back Dame went on there and accused Choke of running on them in Paris, recently Biggs was on there and called choke a liar....Choke reached out to Nore and asked if he could come on the show and defend himself since niggas slighted him on his show....initially Nore said cool he can come on the show but has been spinning him since so his POV is that Nore is now a censored corporate sucka..... and he is so censored now that watch he does nt even ask Nas any tough questions.....and he was right...his point wasn’t bout no Jay/Nas shit his point was that Nore is now corporate and can’t no longer move free.....he just using the Nas/Jay thing since it’s relevant right now

WHY U AINT SAY NOTHIN BOUT THIS SHIT LONG TIME AGO!???

Ok, I didn't know any of that but still to drag Nas in that dumb shit on his release date is dumb. Thats not how u treat the GOAT(or at least top 10 for some of u). Give Nore a break b. Had he did that unexpectedly, he would never get an interview again.

Back