Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NAS - Lost Tapes 2

Rate: Lost Tapes 2

• Total voters
sidebar, Just Blaze said he has about 4 albums of material for jayz that spans over a period b/t the dynasty and the black album sessions.

based on production alone, i would anticipate something like a lost tapes from Jay over Nas

not trying to make this a jay vs nas thread so miss me with that

End of the day though, its a compilation album of cuts that didnt make it. Usually that means the album is for core fans.

No disrespect but if you not enough of a Nas fan to have fully heard the first Lost Tapes, this wont be for you.

Compilation of left over tracks usually arent for the casual fans of an artist

sidebar, Just Blaze said he has about 4 albums of material for jayz that spans over a period b/t the dynasty and the black album sessions.

based on production alone, i would anticipate something like a lost tapes from Jay over Nas

not trying to make this a jay vs nas thread so miss me with that
Jay too afraid his shit won't hit numba one while Nas does not care.

End of the day though, its a compilation album of cuts that didnt make it. Usually that means the album is for core fans.

No disrespect but if you not enough of a Nas fan to have fully heard the first Lost Tapes, this wont be for you.

i get all of this

and i probably am a casual fan of his compared to most of you, but that still doesnt take away from what I said imo

respectfully

Man I got queensbridge politics on repeat right now.

Shit got me in my feelings.

The way he says wish you was here with us P at the end is chillin

I cant stop listening to this track

Shit is especially powerful if you listened to the audiobook or have even a semi understanding of how deep that Queensbridge shit really is

I've been had Everybody crazy on 10x repeat.. That shit SO GOOD..

Nigga said More knowledge than Webster dictionary and fuck you with a fist in your ass on same track...You niggas telling me he ain't the GOAT?

I cant stop listening to this track

Shit is especially powerful if you listened to the audiobook or have even a semi understanding of how deep that Queensbridge shit really is
I’m re reading that shit....Prodigy was duck tailing it all thru that book

As a Nas fan that is the appeal of the Lost Tape albums to me and what makes them dope. Some people may look at the songs as throwaways. I look at them as good songs that just didn't fit the direction, vision or flow of a specific album at that point in time. I would've gladly replaced some of the songs on those older albums w/ some of the songs on this album. I give the album a strong 4. It's not as good as the first Lost Tapes, but it's definitely a dope album.

Back