OUT NOW NAS - Lost Tapes 2 (7-19)

Rate: Lost Tapes 2

• Total voters

400Degreez

Better Breed
Feb 16, 2017
ABW Bucks
$955,346
I don't think it's a trash album, but I also don't think it's a great album. It's just ok.

Every song on Lost Tapes 1 had a premise and concept which made the album as a whole feel structured.

Doo Rags tied in with Black zombies which tied into papa was a playa which tied into fetus, etc. Every song was powerful.

This album has some flashes of greatness but honestly I can't think of 1 song from this album that is better than any song on Lost Tapes 1.
That's a great pov and I respect it because of how you connected the dots with how songs tie into each other.
I think for me the way I see this album is separating it from the first and going to back to when the projects after TLT1 dropped.
To see that he went through shit and was growing as a man.
I wasn't expecting to hear 90s early 2000s Nas on this.
And I'm fine with that. It's a dope album. Strictly for the producers and how his lyrics matched up with them. He was dropping gems the whole time.
I can see why people feel the way you do though. He's set the bar so high for himself and we looking for that complete Nas album with flawless production, lyrics and hooks.

DonDada

Prominent Member
Jul 10, 2019
ABW Bucks
$66,832

In regards to QB politics..... crab niggas didn’t deserve Prodigy
Fuck that niggas. Nas ain't giving a flying fack about them niggas. He did a tribute to Prodigy whatever this hoe ass nigga thinks.

Nas ain't title his song Family for nothing.

Bed$tuy

Fuck it, kill everybody
Dec 21, 2017
Brooklyn
ABW Bucks
$70,982

Buckets like Giligan
still I peep reptilians in the field again

Blending in my quintillion
ton brain
got me revealing men
Quintessential Queensbridge Poet
"Back To The Grill Again"
Did songs with Chubb Rock
to Chris Brown
switched styles
Yet to see
any heavy weight make it to this round
This that pure "Champion Sound"
I wear the

Raw 1 take
I don't even need a mix down
Demure
not docile
volatile
I

Amphibians-Reptiles who make that hiss sound

Their eyes change color
their pupils start to slit down

When I take cover
and I let off a

Last edited:

DonDada

Prominent Member
Jul 10, 2019
ABW Bucks
$66,832
Swizz Beat Suprised me with adult film.The production gave me goosebumps at The end of nas second versen the piano drop..sounded like dr dre produced it for a bit.

If swizz rly produced that song by himself go to studio with nas cuz u gonna drop a classic

Last edited:

DonDada

Prominent Member
Jul 10, 2019
ABW Bucks
$66,832
I checked this guys profil and its stew i remember him from ic hes a guy with a White Mother Who whorship Eminem. This guy ride EM dick almost like that whore Eminem stan. He worked as a fake dj AT a radio station and his neck is built like a giraffe. He looks like a dwarf..this Brown guy think he rough let him get hired as a bouncer pls niggas would name him dwarf Guard.