Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NAS - Lost Tapes 2

Rate: Lost Tapes 2

• Total voters
I guess this is the proper place to say this....

It was written > illmatic ....
tenor.gif

Been waiting for this & it’s about damn time. Lost Tapes is top 5 in his discog without question. A classic. I would like for this to be an ongoing thing for now on. At least till we get up to a 5th one.

If he don’t have at least a couple tracks w/ an unreleased Dilla beat then he need to take that science lab coat off b.

Illmatic got 5 mics from The Source, but it didn't go gold.

It Was Written got 4 mics (I think) and went double plat.

Illmatic didn't really have any singles that radio stations could play.

It Was Written had If I Ruled The World & Street Dreams which are both radio friendly and sampled songs that people recognized.

Crazy, I just listened to Illmatic and IWW yesterday. Was deadass in a mood and let both rip (reasonable doubt also)

I'm a keep from getting hype until a release date appears

that wasn't on her album ??
Naw it’s Nas’ song, keyshia Cole just sing the hook.. I’m thinking he plan on using the song at some point cause it get taken down every time someone post it on the net..

It’s the song where he say he had a dream and there was a ring of fire with a gun, a microphone, and a cross in the middle, and an angel appears and tell him to choose one and in the palm of his hand was earth..
So he told his friend about the dream and his friend start laughing cause he had the same dream but in his he chose the gun..

Illmatic got 5 mics from The Source, but it didn't go gold.

It Was Written got 4 mics (I think) and went double plat.

Illmatic didn't really have any singles that radio stations could play.

It Was Written had If I Ruled The World & Street Dreams which are both radio friendly and sampled songs that people recognized.

This means absolutely nothing.

Furthermore every Illmatic single was a top 30 rap hit besides Lifes a Bitch.

Back