Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease II

Vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

You keep starin at the glow bitch don't go blind...Braveheart energy phuck alla the enemies...XO Hennesey it's not on me it's in me...Im not here to be friendly they aint even contending...comprende? We been doin gangsta shit for a long time...look inside in my mind see a goldmine...Im my own cosign

You keep starin at the glow bitch don't go blind...Braveheart energy phuck alla the enemies...XO Hennesey it's not on me it's in me...Im not here to be friendly they aint even contending...comprende? We been doin gangsta shit for a long time...look inside in my mind see a goldmine...Im my own cosign

You still banging KDII? I listened to Magic again yesterday. Love it, but KD II is special man.

Musically I'm on mars walking all over the beat putting my feet on the stars
This line stays in my head lol

B40AF946-A3D4-4A6F-B06B-E5B28006E2B3_zps3gyj7hxd.gif

You still banging KDII? I listened to Magic again yesterday. Love it, but KD II is special man.
I absolutely am...never stopped. See below👇. I agree...KD2 is special. Magic is it's own kind of special tho, seperate and apart from KD1&2

I feel you!🙌

Ever since KD dropped I have to listen to something by Nas everyday...some days it's all of KD...other days it a joint or two from KD, KD2 or Magic...sometimes I may just let all three play on shuffle or run em in succession

I probably said this already but I really wish they would have titled KYTV as Pop Off and 40 Side as OG Talk

Them my only negs lol

Happy Saturday!❤🔊🔥🐐 #yktv

So many move like Judas look at the past it's proven. It's my duty to speak truth to power. I be feelin like it's my fault...around your enemies then they call you before you hear about it...talk to you like it's still love keepin your vision clouded. Tryin to get cool with guys cuz you want em to choose sides...campaignin with the haters dismissin truth for lies

Happy Saturday!❤🔊🔥🐐 #yktv

So many move like Judas look at the past it's proven. It's my duty to speak truth to power. I be feelin like it's my fault...around your enemies then they call you before you hear about it...talk to you like it's still love keepin your vision clouded. Tryin to get cool with guys cuz you want em to choose sides...campaignin with the haters dismissin truth for lies

Damn I’m kinda going thru something right now and needed to hear this!

Back