Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas Caught Allegedly Sleeping With DJ's Girlfriend

:mybad:U ain't gotta have no attitude, I'm just saying Put these Gossiping ass niggas to work ,Believe Me u ain't gotta pay them niggas to talk on a stoop.... Ball Alert Fuck Is that anyway?

If Jaz gone Give It to one Of these BeeHive Niggas

:mybad:U ain't gotta have no attitude, I'm just saying Put these Gossiping ass niggas to work ,Believe Me u ain't gotta pay them niggas to talk on a stoop.... Ball Alert Fuck Is that anyway?

I didn’t have an attitude.

Damn, y’all be reading my post with attitude? Lmaooooo I’m cool as a fan right now.

Trust me fam, lurkin on LSA aint the highlight of my day lol I can't even get niggas to help write hip hop articles, let alone gossip type shit. Hopefully soon I'll be able to pay for writers and I won't be having to do this shit.

Trust me fam, lurkin on LSA aint the highlight of my day lol I can't even get niggas to help write hip hop articles, let alone gossip type shit. Hopefully soon I'll be able to pay for writers and I won't be having to do this shit.

What kinda articles you need bruh?

U provide topics or just welcome anything hip hop related?

Give me the run down

word to the first verse on "Stay"

Watch out for desperate lonely women, hurt your happy home
Miserable and alone, kissable, nice to bone
She not the type deserving of a throne
Her beauty is her curse, she fuck for shoes and a purse
Make me a movie first, can watch you on my phone
I'm living dangerous son, she got a man, a famous one
Honey be pocket watching, she got a lot of options
Hard to make up her mind deciding which baller to rock with

Hot to death, slim pickings but I'm not impressed
She got the hottest sex, so I guess I'ma just.. stay

Maybe a pen name would help. Worked for Samuel clemens...

Even still, I gotta give this thread the Chatty Patty Seal of Approval:

maxresdefault.jpg

Back