Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas Caught Allegedly Sleeping With DJ's Girlfriend

lol yall can clown me for it, but these are the threads that'll attract women to the site and make the site bigger as a whole.

Business>>>
tenor.gif

lol yall can clown me for it, but these are the threads that'll attract women to the site and make the site bigger as a whole.

Business>>>
niggas dont get it.....on this site the thing that happened with the dude from the bronx is what 20 pages?

lsa that shit is like 150 and they giving feed back and updates and shit.

i clearly see what goldie doing..

its a business first

niggas dont get it.....on this site the thing that happened with the dude from the bronx is what 20 pages?

lsa that shit is like 150 and they giving feed back and updates and shit.

i clearly see what goldie doing..

its a business first

My nigga there's thousands and fuckin thousands of chicks on there. Women definitely be on forums, i just gotta figure out how to get em here.

My nigga there's thousands and fuckin thousands of chicks on there. Women definitely be on forums, i just gotta figure out how to get em here.

well....

is that shit based around hip hop/culture or women?

I know you have a purpose, and I dont know what their original intent was

but just the name alone makes it the ladies room.....gives the notion that its for them, by them, and they run it

which is kinda the level of comfort needed in this situation lol

there may be goonies, old men, and crybabies over there but they wouldnt think so at first glance

a chick that signs up for a hip hop forum without being invited is a thug in her own mind lol

well....

is that shit based around hip hop/culture or women?

I know you have a purpose, and I dont know what their original intent was

but just the name alone makes it the ladies room.....gives the notion that its for them, by them, and they run it

which is kinda the level of comfort needed in this situation lol

there may be goonies, old men, and crybabies over there but they wouldnt think so at first glance

a chick that signs up for a hip hop forum without being invited is a thug in her own mind lol

Lol that's why I'm trying to make certain sections of the site geared towards them. We have multiple females on the staff and the rules in place to make sure the females feel comfortable.

I don't mind this section being the news/tea section and letting them have the "ladies room" section to talk their shit in, while the niggas still have our music/sports/pic gallery sections.

thats whats up

and I hope that didnt come off as questioning your tactics

just pointing out thats hard to compete with given the core nature of the site

the "messy" or "chatty" threads are very much needed

When's the last time you seen Jaz post?

A big part of this shit is being one of the first to drop the story.When i get to the point where i can hire mfs to it, I'll do that. Till then, I gotta do it.

How can niggas hate on this !?

LOLOLOLOL I cosign fam trust I understand LOLOLOL

These niggas will complain but then bitch about why it's not many females online. Same niggas who go to the club and complain they play too much Future and Drake at the club and want to hear Lupe and Kendrick instead. Bitches not Shakin they asses to Kick Push or Humble..... #FACTS
I happen to shake my ass to HUMBLE.

Back