Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Name The Top 5 Coaches In The NBA

Lmao @ Mike Brown

But I Said pringles because because of him he made two players win MVP, curated an offense that has been influential to how we play today even if it's somewhat indirect. Even had sets that Spo used during the Big 3 era

He's an offensive genius imo but where he lacks is player development, and is a pushover but also stubborn

I think his offense greatly overshadows the cons and he would be #5 but if somebody made an argument why he wasnt I wouldn't be mad

This is largely subjective

Lmao @ Mike Brown

But I Said pringles because because of him he made two players win MVP, curated an offense that has been influential to how we play today even if it's somewhat indirect. Even had sets that Spo used during the Big 3 era

He's an offensive genius imo but where he lacks is player development, and is a pushover but also stubborn

I think his offense greatly overshadows the cons and he would be #5 but if somebody made an argument why he wasnt I wouldn't be mad

This is largely subjective

Dantoni gets criticized a lot on here(myself included) and rightfully so but you're 100% right

If not for a Robery Horry hip check and Cliff blowing out his hamstring he'd probably be looking at 2 finals appearances

Back