Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Name That Game

tenor.gif

I know it’s Zelda... but what one bro? Lol

Been around since the NES

Y'all might laugh but I never beat Mario 1 on Nes

That shit was a hassle, but I managed to do it after a while. B4 I came to America I lived in DR, where the power used to randomly go out at any given time. Mario on NES obviously did not have a save option. So not only was that final world 8 a pain in the ass, we were basically at the mercy of the electric company, as well as your parents letting you game undisturbed for a ridiculous amount of hours.

Story mode was on a different level. Had a stage where you had to escape an explosion, could never beat that shit

15fj96g.png

Never beat Metroid and never knew anyone who did.

Lol i beat Metroid 2.. Never the original metroid though. Dont think i even played that one.

Lion King on Sega. Fuck that shit.

I dont think i ever beat any of the Sonic Games either. I would play until a certain point then get bored and turn it off and always have to restart from the beginning.

Lol i beat Metroid 2.. Never the original metroid though. Dont think i even played that one.

Lion King on Sega. Fuck that shit.

I dont think i ever beat any of the Sonic Games either. I would play until a certain point then get bored and turn it off and always have to restart from the beginning.

Yo! I loved Lion King on Sega! Get that damn flip throw and go off! I almost forgot about it, thanks for the reminder.

Lmfaooo I remember Ecco the Dolphin. No fucking idea what you were supposed to do in that game. I just swam aimlessly any time i played. Shit made no sense.

I was only like 5 though haha.
Damn five lol you had the controller that was unplugged. Ya sibling was swimming aimlessly lol

Back