Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Something Weird That You Do...

Man i have taken a shit in motherfuckers hospital room with their family in that bitch...

I fall asleep on buses and trains like it's nuffin...

I'm just oddly comfortable in most environments....

Like if you ever see me uncomfortable, or on alert.... It's a 100% chance something going on...I can sense energy like a motherfucker

If I don't have something to occupy my time, I'm definitely falling asleep on the freight. I used to make beats on the bus, but nowadays I just fall asleep. Sit in the back in the left or right corner with my backpack in the seat next to me hooked around my arm 'cause fuck somebody sittin' next to me.

The logic of putting the ice first is to cool the liquid as its hits the ice. Supposedly making the ice melt slower.

My oldest does this. Shes been doing it since a small child too. She LOVES the dachshund ears, especially when the dog comes in from outside and her ears are all cold.
I know the logic. But what if you pour your cup n then be like oh it’s not chilled enough. Let me get some ice

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
I think it’s weird that I, have to have most things even to the :30 or :.00 or .50.

Like I can’t have my gas end at 25.01 it gotta be 25- or 25.50.

Has to be in quarter increments.

I don’t eat hot pizza.
If I cook/purchase pizza I won’t eat it until it’s cold. Yet I can’t eat any other foods cold, I also don’t like reheated food.

eggs w maple syrup is goat..

Socks before pants/shorts

I don’t like wearing my pants or shorts when I dropping bombs in the bathroom. Only at home tho.. I ain’t undressing in public bathrooms like that... but I try not to dookie outside my home unless it’s an emergency.

I take a drink with every bite of food I eat.

I shake my feet back n forth when I’m going to sleep. It’s relaxing to me.

... that nobody probably does.

Anybody else use something from the fridge and try to put it back in the fridge before the door closes?

giphy.gif
This nigga 12 ol gotta beat the light ass nigga

My OCD won't let me eat grits or eggs unless they're covered in pepper. I'll take the cap off the pepper in restaurant and damn near empty the bottle on my grits and eggs smh

eggs w maple syrup is goat..

Socks before pants/shorts

I don’t like wearing my pants or shorts when I dropping bombs in the bathroom. Only at home tho.. I ain’t undressing in public bathrooms like that... but I try not to dookie outside my home unless it’s an emergency.

I take a drink with every bite of food I eat.

I shake my feet back n forth when I’m going to sleep. It’s relaxing to me.
I have to get naked when taking a shit unless I’m in a public restroom. And that’s very rare.

Back