Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name a rapper you rocked with who fell off the map?

I swear he was never nice

tenor.gif

Man wtf TUT from Chattanooga never took off ?!? Smh dude should have been signed by TDE prechers son is a fucking classic.

@BRIAN B. Any word on TUT and them The House niggas? Issah Rashad work ethic is on AB soul shit now TBH

I've heard a few songs, don't kno bout a project or anything

ain't seen him in sum yrs, dude who I met them thru had a fallin out

but I see Isaiah's mom every few months, I'll ask bout em

Vakill
Charles Hamilton
Noe
Saigon
Little Brother (they dropped an album a month ago but they ain’t poppin like they were a decade ago. 9th Wonder leaving killed it)

So I just checked Apple Music and apparently Ray dropped an album in 2019. And has a track featuring, Chip Tha Ripper. Why the universe be messing w me like this...

Had to do a edit, b/c I didn't see your original post just saying CTR/KC and I thought u didn't know who Chip was. lol.....

I thought dude could spit and he had the voice, he just didn't necessarily have the "IT" factor. Kid Cudi showed him a lot of love tho (being that there both from Cleveland)... Just a few of my favorite jawns from him!......

"Kid Cudi ft. Chip - Hyyerr

Chip - Wake Up Fool

Chip - I'm Fitted

You crazy

What The Game Been Missing is legendary
The production yeah him no never, name this legendary verse bar song. Anyone could've been him with production like that. The boy was trash then trash now. But i love kimbella tho

Back