Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY nah yall gotta hold this L

as stated ,many times before I voted for Biden BUT......

For those of you who does business with Zelle, Paypal or Cashapp find another way before 1/1/2022. The new rule that was brought up by the IRS and signed by Biden is straight up bullshit.

The law basically states that anyone who does up to $600 bucks of business on those apps will have to show it on their taxes. This fuck nigga and the IRS would rather choke the small fry instead of going after the super rich because everyone knows that small business and regular everyday people use those apps.
Apparently they knew how stupid this was and changing the amount from $600 to $10000.

Or

The banks knew how much work that would be to send out 1099's to millions of people that they would have to hire thousands of people to do the work. Either or I hope that it's true

Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re trolling or not..that simple google search was terrible..did you actually read the executive orders? Thereā€™s even executive orders listed that he extended from the Trump presidency. The majority of these executive orders are about immigration, gender equality and Covid.

I think I seen two things that have to do with us.:tuh:

Nigga. I know.

There are polices he rolled back and some he didnt and some he extended

Its mother fucking Joe biden.

Atleast he rolled back sum of em. w trump NONE of em would have been rolled back.

Are you on drugs or sumthing? What part of best of 2 options do you not understand ?

I never said he was a great or even good option. But he is a better option.

Joe Manchin is CLEARLY bargaining on the behalf of his donors, big pharma and big bizness.

And is against whatever he thinks those white ppl in west Virginia wont like.

He is trying to keep his voters happy, so he can keep his seat. So he can keep collecting money from his donors...what a hustle

Joe Manchin is CLEARLY bargaining on the behalf of his donors, big pharma and big bizness.

And is against whatever he thinks those white ppl in west Virginia wont like.

He is trying to keep his voters happy, so he can keep his seat. So he can keep collecting money from his donors...what a hustle
Itd be crazy if u didn't think this is what they all do

Back