Welcome To aBlackWeb

My top 5 favorite black wrestlers

5.Ricochet
ricochet-696x392.jpg

Excellent high flyer

Niggas might be wondering about that truth selection but real shit, you gotta respect that mans hustle. Hes been doing it for what over 20 years? and still gets over with everything he touches. I can't really think of a time where I wasn't into something he was doing. This dates all the way back to the K-Kwik days w/ Road Dogg and his days outside of the WWE when he was in TNA and actually won the strap there.

Niggas might be wondering about that truth selection but real shit, you gotta respect that mans hustle. Hes been doing it for what over 20 years? and still gets over with everything he touches. I can't really think of a time where I wasn't into something he was doing. This dates all the way back to the K-Kwik days w/ Road Dogg and his days outside of the WWE when he was in TNA and actually won the strap there.
Yeah Truth top 6-10 for me. Great comedy act that had arms, decent in the ring, and won the NWA championship.

Jay Lethal is usually left out of these list online but buddy to me is one of the most legit black wrestlers in the past 2 decades.

Jay Lethal is usually left out of these list online but buddy to me is one of the most legit black wrestlers in the past 2 decades.

Yea, I would actually probably replace Shelton with Lethal. I was kinda torn about even putting him on my list.

I was a big fan of his back in the day but he never really took off or did much after his first run.

Lethal on the other hand has had a much better career

Kofi wrestlemania run with DB gonna be the top black excellence moment in wwe history unless they give my nigga Kieth Lee or Montez the keys....

I honestly wanna see E get a run too.

Thats something i been wanting for a long ass time. I kinda wanna him have a solo heel run cause I feel like he'd kill that shit without even having to change his current character much. The only thing I would stop him from doing is the silly dancing shit.

Outside of that I'd still have him talking the same way that he does now and even let him continue announcing himself before he enters like he does w/ new day.

Back