Welcome To aBlackWeb

My life, your entertainment

I dropped the crack pipe in slow motion. Just kidding, I threw that bitch and washed my hands. My friend was pissed and she start blowing up her bf phone. I guess then she came to realize the nigga been MIA for awhile. She said let’s go and I’m like ok. I didnt know where the hell we was going but I was READY. It’s four of us in the car taking this trip to this small ass town. She said she about to find this nigga. I’m like oh okay. We left around I wanna say noon. This town small AF but we driving around and around and she asking people have they seen her by. Niggas saying they seen him earlier and other like nah. So we driving still. It’s getting dark and I’m like okay we ain’t gonna find this nigga. She determined and says yes we are. She pulls into the woods! Hops out the car and start screaming his name on the woods. I’m like MAN CMON NOW. THIS DUMB. Her friend gets out and start screaming his name too.

At this point I’m like
View attachment 120394

Be right back.

tenor.gif

I dropped the crack pipe in slow motion. Just kidding, I threw that bitch and washed my hands. My friend was pissed and she start blowing up her bf phone. I guess then she came to realize the nigga been MIA for awhile. She said let’s go and I’m like ok. I didnt know where the hell we was going but I was READY. It’s four of us in the car taking this trip to this small ass town. She said she about to find this nigga. I’m like oh okay. We left around I wanna say noon. This town small AF but we driving around and around and she asking people have they seen her by. Niggas saying they seen him earlier and other like nah. So we driving still. It’s getting dark and I’m like okay we ain’t gonna find this nigga. She determined and says yes we are. She pulls into the woods! Hops out the car and start screaming his name on the woods. I’m like MAN CMON NOW. THIS DUMB. Her friend gets out and start screaming his name too.

At this point I’m like
View attachment 120394

Be right back.
So after they finished yelling in the woods. They hop back in the car. Continue to drive around. Now it’s pitch black outside. She rolls up on some dude and ask for her bf and dude says he seen him earlier at this house. So she asks where the house. He tells her and we go. Man we drove into the woods and it was the house. Old beat up house with one light bulb. She turns and looks at me and says let go see if he in there. I’m like upload_2019-3-18_19-26-51.gif

My dumb ass gets out the car and start walking towards the house. Then I see this man, I turned around like hell nah. Her friends like this isn’t safe. We should go. Noooooo she said her instincts said he was in there. So we ask the crackhead had he seen the dude and he said no. My friend ain’t believe him. I’m like man look I’m not going in this crack house looking for no nigga. So after that we backed out and drove around a little more. We came up empty handed. Went back to her apt and went to sleep. Next morning, still nothing. She said she was about to go search again. I’m like mannnnnnnn hell nooooooooooooo. I ended up going anyway. So that day we found him. He said he heard about chicks looking for him and stuff. I’m in the backseat pissed off. Fuckin crackhead went on a binge. My friend out here searching for his ass like he a missing child. I’m just done. My friend mad at him and whatever, she asking about the crack pipe. He denying the shit. Everybody just mad. We get back to the apt and I leave to go get me some food.

When I returned, you won’t believe what I seen.

They were in her room fuckin. I was LIVID at this point. I hopped in my car it was late as hell and started driving home. It’s a two hour drive from my house.

Raised by two families a young original man takes the highway in different cars
Learning about the man he should become. Meanwhile friends that he thought had his back struggle to lead him to a different path.

Find out what his father taught him about the streets, what his mother taught him about responsibility, where his true friends take him to discover truth.

Wheels. Starring Original Man.

So many of them lmao.... the one time I fell in mud while niggas were shooting lmao damn that was a crazy day

You niggas just love giving it away for free.

I'm flipping my shit to Netflix at some point.

my present day life would make a good movie or sitcom. The stuff I turn down that any other man would go for no matter the consequence. I'd call it faithful

Had grand aunt tell me one time.."I'm proud of u, u been through a lot, no expected u to be where u are now"..u would think that would make u feel good..

All I could think was :Pathetic:if u knew I was down bad, why u ain't help me?
very good question.
i think misery loves company or people like doing better than others....the ole...it aint me mindframe.

From when I left school to 21ish.

Memory is shot in that time period, guess I’d call it “blurred lines”.

Probably need subtitles cus I doubt I was making much sense through that period of my life.

My fun movie would be about my college and frat life. There's fun, drama, a touch of gunplay, and sex scenes galore. Call it Turnstile.

My serious movie would be about my early childhood, birth to 10. Call it Boy Without a Home.

Neither movie would win best original screenplay as it's shit a lot of people have been through in their lives.

Back