Welcome To aBlackWeb

My life, your entertainment

My first year in Panama

Title: How To Bag Bitches With Google Translate
man i damn near choked on my limoncello reading this.....LMAO!!!!

man,.....that shit works wonders..

from what i had heard.
not like i would do something like this

Man I never told this story.

Summer 2014, I was 24, about 100k in debt, was a college drop out, no job, and back at my parents crib in NJ.

In early 2015, I got a job for a big bank as a senior developer in NC making 75k a year.

The story is so wild. I taught myself how to program with java and c#. That took me till late 2014.

At that point I created a fake resume with 5 years of experience and started job hunting.

Finally got hired in March.

Man I cant begin to explain how funny some of those first few interviews were. Here I am in interviews, a supposed developer with 5 years of experience and cant answer the most basic questions.

With each interview though I took notes, got better, got a job on my 12th interview.

The only issue was that the job was in NC.

So I was getting ready to walk into a job where I was expected to perform at a senior level, in a state I never been in and knew no one.

So I packed up and left Jersey 2 days before what was supposed to be my first day with nothing but the clothes on my back and a G from my pops to buy work clothes with once I got to NC.

Shit was wild. Left my fam behind, kissed my girl and dipped.

Stopped by my pops on the way out, he saw me looking shook and told me to stop thinking and gtfoh.

9 hour drive to NC, almost broke down and turned back a bunch of times.

Finally got to NC, found a cheap motel and went to sleep shook.

Next day, went shopping and bought some shirts and pants.

And the next day, went in for my first day. Man I sweating, quiet as a mouse. Shit was wild.

First few weeks I was shook everyday that I would lose the job. I was able to keep it though and been killing it since.

Shit would make a funny ass movie.

Last edited:
Let's see.......

My first 8weeks of Basic had 4 Counseling Statements and an Article 15. I showed up half fro, half cornrows, they only cut my fro and told me I had to wait to the other half cut. That took like 4-5days. Pissed the bed from so many hydration formations. Had 3 DS ready to throw hands (1 white, 1 Asian, 1 female). Got all the way to the last overnight ruck march and then was recycled. Every other day I was getting smoked for something stupid. Stole the firing pin from my weapon cause it cool. They found it when we got put bunks tossed......and of lastly, got caught in the female barracks

In my head, I was innocent of all the charges.....

Summer 2014, I was 24, about 100k in debt, was a college drop out, no job, and back at my parents crib in NJ.

In early 2015, I got a job for a big bank as a senior developer in NC making 75k a year.

The story is so wild. I taught myself how to program with java and c#. That took me till late 2014.

At that point I created a fake resume with 5 years of experience and started job hunting.

Man I cant begin to explain how funny some of those first few interviews were. Here I am in interviews, a supposed developer with 5 years of experience and cant answer the most basic questions.

With each interview though I took notes, got better, got a job on my 12th interview.

So I was getting ready to walk into a job where I was expected to perform at a senior level, in a state I never been in and knew no one.

So I packed up and left Jersey 2 days before what was supposed to be my first day with nothing but the clothes on my back and a G from my pops to buy work clothes with once I got to NC.

Stopped by my pops on the way out, he saw me looking shook and told me to stop thinking and gtfoh.

And the next day, went in for my first day. Man I sweating, quiet as a mouse. Shit was wild.

First few weeks I was shook everyday that I would lose the job. I was able to keep it too and been killing it since.

That took mad balls.

Props.

Prolly happenes a lot in America tho

First few weeks I was shook everyday that I would lose the job. I was able to keep it too and been killing it since.

Keep hustlin playaaa

1538.gif

thats whats up.

had to be a man.

but we still gonna run the fade.

but nice to see someone making the come up.

Let's see.......

My first 8weeks of Basic had 4 Counseling Statements and an Article 15. I showed up half fro, half cornrows, they only cut my fro and told me I had to wait to the other half cut. That took like 4-5days. Pissed the bed from so many hydration formations. Had 3 DS ready to throw hands (1 white, 1 Asian, 1 female). Got all the way to the last overnight ruck march and then was recycled. Every other day I was getting smoked for something stupid. Stole the firing pin from my weapon cause it cool. They found it when we got put bunks tossed......and of lastly, got caught in the female barracks

Not going to the military was mad smart. I think I would have gotten dishonorable discharged

Let's see.......

So you walked around with half buzz cut half corn rows for 4-5 days?

Saw a lil bit of everything during my 2 yrs working front desk at the Marriott in downtown Austin

Every kind of drunken debauchery, guests having sex in the indoor pool, celebrities staying there under fake names but I’d see em at check-in, fights outside by the valet, people leaving wild shit behind in they rooms that ended up in the lost & found...lots more I can’t think of now

I’d call it something like Late Check-Out

Once upon a time, I packed my bags to do my weekly trip to go visit my best friend at her school. My best friend had a boyfriend out there, so a lot of times she wouldn’t come home.

“Come on Kandy! We about to party all weekend!” That was pretty much every weekend.

Anyways when I got there, it wasn’t ANY partying about to happen. We started cleaning her apartment to get ready for people to come over. I’m vacuuming and I move the couch and find a crack Pipe.

To be continued.

Let's see.......

So basically you haven't changed much...

Saw a lil bit of everything during my 2 yrs working front desk at the Marriott in downtown Austin

Every kind of drunken debauchery, guests having sex in the indoor pool, celebrities staying there under fake names but I’d see em at check-in, fights outside by the valet, people leaving wild shit behind in they rooms that ended up in the lost & found...lots more I can’t think of now

Like what?

That took mad balls.

Props.

Prolly happenes a lot in America tho

Moreso than having to be brave was desperation. When you are so desperate and dont have any other way to go, you find yourself capable of shit you would have never thought of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lea
So you walked around with half buzz cut half corn rows for 4-5 days?
Half fro, I took the braids out thinking I was gonna go back same day but I had to wait for the next cycle

Everyone thought it was 'funny'. Matter fact I got in trouble trying to get it braided back

Like what?

Lol my homie in maintenance was walking around tryna see if anybody wanted these ED pills he found

Housekeeping used to tell us about all the drugs they find

Sex toys (usually got thrown out)

Lots of handguns and other weapons

I would want my story told from my mama, father and aunt POV.

It would be my teenage years when I caught my 1st charge at 13, a month after my father had just come home from out the feds after 8 1/2 years. Ma, sister and me living with my aunt and my aunt not speaking to me anymore because the neighbors are telling her all the shit my friends and I are doing in the streets a few years after that first charge. Within that same time frame my mother telling me she is going to turn me over DC CPS because she can't control me if I get locked up again or kicked out another school.

I would really want to know how and what all of them were thinking during those years about me and where I was headed.

LLS it would be a comedy to me but not them.

Title: How does this end?

Bruh I just broke over a 100k recently, I dont run fades no more.
even better. you need to invest that loot...dont have it sitting there looking pretty. put it to work.

think of your loot like a dime chick in your bedroom.
are you gonna take pics and show people you have her or are you gonna put that bitch to work?

pretty is nice to lool at but does nothing for your bottom line.

you have enough for the first steps of generational wealth bruh.
get investing.

Moreso than having to be brave was desperation. When you are so desperate and dont have any other way to go, you find yourself capable of shit you would have never thought of.
and this is all i have ever been saying.

niggas aint hungry yet.

i once worked at the valley forge sheraton....saw many things too.
thats why i will never sleep with a white woman. that job scarred me.

Back