Welcome To aBlackWeb

My Expert Opinion Battle Rap Show (Hosted By Math Hoffa)

Yea, it's the best episode yet. We didn't get podcast Joe screaming from the top of his lungs that we all expected, so that threw me off at first. But when I realized he was more in his business mogul bag, I was able to appreciate the episode. And there was still mad funny moments.

35 mins into the episode..... Cortez' homie is doing way too much fuckin talkin.

Yo get this nigga df outta here man.

Every 3 mins "yo on the real, i think math and cortez are the greatest rappers who ever lived"

2 mins go by

"Yo i was just thinking, cortez and math are the greatest mfs who ever breathed. Nobody ever breathed like yall breathe"

Next weeks episode..
@Goldie
Yo get this nigga df outta here man.

Every 3 mins "yo on the real, i think math and cortez are the greatest rappers who ever lived"

2 mins go by

"Yo i was just thinking, cortez and math are the greatest mfs who ever breathed. Nobody ever breathed like yall breathe"
Good to hear cuz i wasnt really into hearing this one lol

I actually watched the cortez ep. It wasnt as bad as you made it seem but that dude def kept jumpin in when not needed but he obviously is an important part to the team so its watever.
Lol at Cortez being so ashamed to get a job that he had to mention drug dealing as a option also to seem more real smh.
Plus he lied cuz he was saying how when he had the serious talk wit math about maybe getting a job and giving up, he hadnt had one in over 10 years and then later mentions how when him and math did the two on two against hitman and Yung ill he was rappin his bars over the phone while at work in the airport and that battle wasnt that long ago lol.

Cmon man niggas dont gotta lie about the reality of life. Battle rap is not enough to sustain a comfortable lifestyle for most and if you gotta get a job to provide for the family then so be it. Niggas just be so worried about the "look".

When Misfit said she would kill Lauryn Hill if she was out in the 90s

source.gif

Yo lmaooo why df is Debo talking like he's Smack?

Math: what if 40 and Casey Jay battle on another league?

Debo: Culturally it wouldn't count

lmaoooo nigga what?
Lol i came in to talk bout this same shit. It gives credibility to what Phara was talkin bout.

That's exactly what i was about to post.

I follow Myverse and I'm a fan........ because she's fine as a mf and she's Panamanian. Off the strength of that alone I gotta be a fan. But Jaz was right, she hasn't done shit to warrant a battle with Jaz. She hasn't battled Official, Msfit, 40, Hustle, QB, nobody. Not even mid tier chicks like Shooney.

Somebody should've been real with her and said that shit to her face.

And the hate for Jaz is crazy. Misfit's beef with Jaz is that she doesn't have merch.......

I follow Myverse and I'm a fan........ because she's fine as a mf and she's Panamanian. Off the strength of that alone I gotta be a fan. But Jaz was right, she hasn't done shit to warrant a battle with Jaz. She hasn't battled Official, Msfit, 40, Hustle, QB, nobody. Not even mid tier chicks like Shooney.

And the hate for Jaz is crazy. Misfit's beef with Jaz is that she doesn't have merch.......
She Panamanian? Thought she was Puerto Rican.

Havent got to the jaz part but she is def not business savvy at branding herself....like at all. She has so much potential to be bigger than what she is but doenst have a vision.

The jaz face was a real thing in the culture. She could do so much on the merch side with that alone.

Her crop top mami shit could of gotten her in the crop top clothing...

The thot juice..

She doesnt release enough music either. Its like she started fuckin and she was content with goat status and official best friend.

Back